Author Topic: Quick question for t3h pr0's  (Read 2713 times)

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Quick question for t3h pr0's
« on: 2007-05-27 13:37:44 »
People, boredom has struck me once again.
So, I was planning on playing FF7 again! (this would actually be the 1st time since I registerd to this forum long time ago.)

Anyway, since then the specs of my comp changed quite some bit. Will it actually work? Is it worth going into the creapy attic (with spiders!!) and find the shitty CD's so I can play?

specs:

Proc: Pentium 4 3,2Ghz (2mb lvl2 cache edition, just mentioning this cus it rocks! It increases the overall power by 3% XD)
Mem: 1,5GB ddr 400
gfx: Nvidia 7600 GT

Thats all you should know I guess.

If anyone has been really reading into this part of the forum lately might know without me having to undergo the painfull expercience of trying and trying and trying... you get the point.

Thanks in advance! (But I'll probably thank again later!!)

RW_66

• View Profile
Re: Quick question for t3h pr0's
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-27 18:48:47 »
You probably shouldn't have a problem. You might want to consider adding a few upgrades like the Saint's High-Res Patch and the Reunion/RPC patches since you have the horsepower to spare for it. It might give you fewer problems too, though you ARE going to get a few shut downs (at least until the Q-Gears project gets a lot further along).

I have :
3.0 Ghz P4 (socket 478)
1 GB DDR 400
7800 GS
Win XP SP2

Good luck!  :-D

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Re: Quick question for t3h pr0's
« Reply #2 on: 2007-05-28 00:22:28 »
Yeah I was mostly wondering if the Nvidia drivers for the 7x00 series were good enough, I remember some trouble shooting at a friend when it was the newest thing around.