Author Topic: [FF7] Windowed Mode - FF7w (2.0.0.5)  (Read 66959 times)

Relf

• View Profile
FF7w Download (update from FF7win)
« Reply #75 on: 2005-09-14 03:13:27 »
Usually its the reverse, the newer the system the less backwards compattibility.

pitfrog

« Reply #76 on: 2005-09-24 08:00:06 »
Rofl, its clear you have no idea what you're talking about. If you dont know how to fix the problem, shut the hell up and let someone who actually knows programming step in. "Its your state-of-the-art computers fault" is the equilivant of saying "I dont know what the problem is".

download riva tuner and do what the guy on this post says...

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=2670

i had the same problem, now it works...

justlins

« Reply #77 on: 2005-09-27 22:04:13 »
How does the "Save-Anywhere" work?
I kept pressing 3 and nothing happen
I placed those 4 files in the FF7 install folder ....
Window XP

dadeutopias

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005-09-29 18:49:45 »
Quote from: bulk_4me
this was probably caused by the "Save Anywhere" plugin,

Ok , baddy! :wink:

Where is the plugin?(save anywhere plugin) i don't wanna cheats'  fice dula , chocobo patch and other application ... i wanna only the plugins for saving anywhere...
Because your program trainer caused my game view only with render software... :x (because my game is english but patched with italian version)

-_- IF Y-O-U make a application for only "accessory" "save anywhere" I , from italy , say thank'you much! :roll:
Joking out... i really need thats plugin.. :erm:

PS : i've post this simple because if me uncheck all application i see always software render... :-?
And emmmh ... don't work nothing! i press three many times but i don't succeed to save anywhere... :evil:

're you sure thats program work? :(
i've win xp , sp 2 And i wanna save anywhere ...

LordMelkor

Re: FF7w Download (update from FF7win)
« Reply #79 on: 2006-06-07 16:37:34 »
Thanks for this loader! Really helpful considering the frequency with which this game crashes for me and the relativly small number of save points  :| . Only problem I have noticed is that when I run it in windowed mode, the cursor becomes an hourglass and stays like that unless I alt+tab to another window and then alt+tab back then the cursor is fine... weird.  :?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2006-06-07 18:41:09 »
Thanks for reviving a long-dead topic!

The cursor isn't relevant to gameplay anyway, so you could just move it off to the side of the screen where you won't notice it.

LordMelkor

« Reply #81 on: 2006-06-15 18:44:15 »
The thing is if the cursor isnt normal then i cant move around the window, and sometimes the game gets messed up when i alt+tab, like it skips cutscenes and stuff, but if i do the alt+tab right at the begginning then i dont have problems.

B Tizo

• Reliving the Fantasy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007-04-03 11:03:12 »
Is this project still active?  Does the newest version on the first post work well or does it still have the problems that people have document?

MOD EDIT: Do not post in old threads.  Topic was split from this thread.
« Last Edit: 2007-04-03 13:45:17 by Aaron »