Author Topic: Patching Tifa's Limit Break  (Read 24797 times)

Goku7

• View Profile
Patching Tifa's Limit Break
« Reply #25 on: 2006-02-22 03:15:32 »
Quote from: Midgar
Your name says a lot about you Goku7. I bet Alhexx is going to make the first program to switch limits! Also dziugo, when you make the patch, will you actually make it so that you can patch any character? =) It would be good if you could, or make a YAMP to let anyone have their limit break! I think I am requesting too much though, do what you can ~^.

To be honest, I haven't really seen DBZ in like 4 years -- I didn't have cable/satellite TV then, so when it switched off of "normal" TV channels, I lost track of it.

My screen-name itself is a holdover from that era, since that's when I made this account.  *shrugs*

As far as Alhexx's project is concerned, I personally think he is designing totally new Limit Breaks for Tifa (And because she's our resident hand-to-hand fighter in a game that has anime style characters, I couldn't resist some very bad DBZ jokes).

Well, either that, or he's merely gonna patch the script up so that instead of a set order in which her (currently learned) limits are performed, it'll be completely and totally random.

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006-02-22 04:19:36 »
I used to like DBZ ... but now its just too childish for me to stand watching, now i expect things to up around the level of beserk, or if it humorous i want it to be like cowboy bebop.

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006-02-22 05:14:24 »
I loved it, but the games sucked after you couldn't fly on your own.

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #28 on: 2006-02-22 14:18:46 »
Quote from: Midgar
I bet Alhexx is going to make the first program to switch limits!
Wrong.

Quote from: Goku7
As far as Alhexx's project is concerned, I personally think he is designing totally new Limit Breaks for Tifa
Hm. Not correct, but not absolutely wrong.

Quote from: Goku7
Well, either that, or he's merely gonna patch the script up so that instead of a set order in which her (currently learned) limits are performed, it'll be completely and totally random.
No, that's completely wrong...

dziugo:

I will add your name in the credits for that project.

- Alhexx

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006-03-07 20:53:56 »
oh oh oh, are you giving a new charcter tifa's limits? =D

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006-03-07 22:00:33 »
Quote from: EmperorSteele
oh oh oh, are you giving a new charcter tifa's limits? =D
or maby a way to use another char limit like tifas (Chaining them together so say cloud can use all of him limits one after another :) witch is a rather sweet idea)

GK

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006-03-11 20:35:46 »
Or make a movie of FF7 with VAs and such, where a battle would need Tifa to hit the enemy for the cinematic effect of it all.

I kind of hope not since that's what I'm trying to do, heh.

Herpderp Mcderp

• View Profile
Re: Patching Tifa's Limit Break
« Reply #32 on: 2006-08-21 19:59:01 »
didnt sziugo make a patch for his YAMP progeram that makes every slot a "YEAH"?

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Re: Patching Tifa's Limit Break
« Reply #33 on: 2006-08-21 20:34:26 »
Who's sziugo? And what is that YAMP progeram you're talking about? Might want to try it out.