Author Topic: Aerith Revival  (Read 6685 times)

Gankfest

• View Profile
Aerith Revival
« on: 2016-01-16 16:30:55 »
Why was the Aerith Revival mod taken out of the the gameplay and Difficulty mod? Is there another mod that can be used to revive her?

lionheart82

• View Profile
Re: Aerith Revival
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-16 16:33:31 »
NT mod is having aeris revival part in it already, its 1.35atm with 1.4 major overhaul comming soon.
Aeris revival wasnt updated anymore by its author iirc, and nt mod has it. Dont remember all the details but thats the sum of it. Hope it helps.

Iirc updates and reports thread by alyza should have that info somewhere. Or was it 7h tutorial or 7h mod manager...?

Try searching those threads for aeris revival, you should come up with results.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-16 16:35:15 by lionheart82 »

Gankfest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-16 16:39:23 »
NT mod is having aeris revival part in it already, its 1.35atm with 1.4 major overhaul comming soon.
Aeris revival wasnt updated anymore by its author iirc, and nt mod has it. Dont remember all the details but thats the sum of it. Hope it helps.

Iirc updates and reports thread by alyza should have that info somewhere. Or was it 7h tutorial or 7h mod manager...?

Try searching those threads for aeris revival, you should come up with results.

I tried the NT mod and made it to disk 2 before I started hating it... I just want to revive Aerith without changing the rest of the game, or there isn't any point of playing on PC. Which sucks because I like using the other mods, but I'll just go back to PSX if I can't get her in my party w/o doing the Yuffie glitch. 

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-16 16:44:33 »
Dunno, maybe find old manual revival mod and install it after game converter and before starting 7h?

Im using that method though its for gfx textures folder only, it works.

Gankfest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-16 16:59:37 »
Dunno, maybe find old manual revival mod and install it after game converter and before starting 7h?

Im using that method though its for gfx textures folder only, it works.

I haven't found an old one with any working links sadly.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-16 17:04:24 »
Well i have old 7h iros file gameplay, it might have old aeris revival mod in there? Dont remember. If you want i can upload it. And then you can import it manually into library, since 1.0 library is now obsolete, 2.0 is online. Though it would likely/probably be incompatible with some other mods... Also to moderators, i hope this not breaking of some rules, regulations i hope?

Gankfest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016-01-16 17:15:10 »
Ya I could try it if it isn't against any rules(I don't see why it would matter.), and it didn't mess everything else up. I know for that mod it requires certain textures, but that's about it.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2016-01-16 20:27:08 »
My old laptop dont read that backup cd, so ill have to wait for my roommate to come back tomorrow to read them.

Gankfest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2016-01-16 20:28:45 »
My old laptop dont read that backup cd, so ill have to wait for my roommate to come back tomorrow to read them.

Cool, don't worry about it. I found this save game editor that should work just fine. I can just edit the save game, and put her back in the party. On top of that, I can switch out cloud for someone else.

http://www.blackchocobo.com/

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2016-01-16 22:16:43 »
Cool, don't worry about it. I found this save game editor that should work just fine. I can just edit the save game, and put her back in the party. On top of that, I can switch out cloud for someone else.

http://www.blackchocobo.com/

« Last Edit: 2016-01-16 22:18:36 by Yuffie1983 »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2016-01-16 22:34:23 »
There's a thread for this tool on the forums, it's right here!

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #11 on: 2016-01-17 00:54:38 »
Becareful when you bring aerith back the game may crash in some field scripts if she is in your party.