Author Topic: Error! please help!  (Read 1992 times)

Paolo77jp

• View Profile
Error! please help!
« on: 2019-08-17 09:28:03 »
Hallo everybody.
It was working properly and all of a sudden this error popped up at launch...

"error starting FF7"
System.ApplicationException: STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: Unknown error in injected assembler code. (Code: 5)
at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.Create.Andinject(Strings inEXEPath, StringInCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86. String InLibraryPath_x64. Int32&OutProcessi, Object[] InPassThruArgs)
at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.Create.Andinject(Strings inEXEPath, StringInCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86. String InLibraryPath_x64. Int32&OutProcessi, Object[] InPassThruArgs)
at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in C:\Code\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1235

(I doublechecked...I hope I copied correctly)

I did an update on window, could it be the cause?

I already uninstalled FF7, deleted key, etc etc.
All the shortcuts in the settings are correct.

What should I do?

Thank you!

Garrickus

• View Profile
Re: Error! please help!
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-17 13:01:15 »
LordUrQuan helped me quite succinctly with the same error:

Code:5 errors are generally resolved by setting the "Run in 640x480" compatibility flag on whichever ff7.exe you're loading.

Paolo77jp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-17 13:23:28 »
It worked!
Thank you sooooooooo much!

Denbar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-08-17 18:12:03 »
Hello;

I have the exact same error as OP. Where do I set the compatibility flag you mention? I'm new to the mod or FF7 modding in general...

thanks in advance,

Denbar

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-08-17 21:09:31 »
I have the exact same error as OP. Where do I set the compatibility flag you mention? I'm new to the mod or FF7 modding in general...
Compatibility flags are accessed by right-clicking on the ff7.exe (or ff7_bc.exe, or whatever exe you're using) file, then selecting 'Properties'.  Compatibility is the second (on Win10) tab option.

Denbar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-08-17 21:19:45 »
Thanks for the help. I was a bit less lazy and actually found the post from yesterday that described & fixed the same problem. Thanks again! Can't wait to play FF7 again and with some cool mods this time  :).

Denbar