Author Topic: back & with gifts .. well not really :)  (Read 2847 times)

-gone away-

• View Profile
back & with gifts .. well not really :)
« on: 2005-11-26 11:56:12 »
Just thought i would put these up for anyone who might find them usefull

// -- List of all mosters, with which scenesfile there in, level & hp, i just finsished typing it up to help me with some modding and though it might be useful for someone
http://www.geocities.com/b_smithie/monsters.doc

// -- List of all good stealable items and what creatures to get them off & in what areas, typed it up long ago to minismise the time having to check each monster for stealable items
http://www.geocities.com/b_smithie/steal.doc

btw does anybody know where i can find something which will tell me the order in which you encounter enemies thoughout the game?

-- ADD --

One thing i forgot to ask, is there any weapons / bracelets that can be stolen but not bought from a shop?

I'm putting together an odd mod & was thinking of removing all stealable weapons to save players searching for them.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-26 14:53:23 »
The scene files starting from MP (enemy) are generally in the order you meet them in the game.
Anything before that scene usually is from the World map

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-27 03:47:48 »
thought it might be something like that...

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Re: back & with gifts .. well not really :)
« Reply #3 on: 2005-11-27 06:07:58 »
Quote from: smithie

One thing i forgot to ask, is there any weapons / bracelets that can be stolen but not bought from a shop?

Circlet (Ultima WEAPON) Adamine Bangal (Adamantine), uh, you can steal something from the Cactaurs on cactaur island that you can't get anywhere else... Vagrysk claws, uhm, Ziedrich from Rude... Elegor gives you the striking staff for Aeris, and while you CAN buy it, well, who wants to be stuck with aeris's striking rod until Junon?

Stealing, i think, is a primary compononet of the game and shouldnt be completly removed.  Just my 2 cents.

-gone away-

• View Profile
Re: back & with gifts .. well not really :)
« Reply #4 on: 2005-11-27 12:00:26 »
Quote from: EmperorSteele
Stealing, i think, is a primary compononet of the game and shouldnt be completly removed.  Just my 2 cents.

I didn't want to remove it completly just the weapons part of it, i was going to replace them with something else, but on second thoughts i might as well leave them, its starting to sound like a bad idea.

i think i'll up the chances of a succesfull steal seeing as removing it would ruin some of the gameplay, i'll also put in some extra special items most likely on the bosses because you only get one chance to steal from them.

Imagine what would happen if you could steal those potions that give you a +1 on a particular stat. I'll think i will put some in the northern cave, so people can up they're stat's towards the end of the game just for the fun of it.

btw, your 2 cent's is someone else's 2 dollars ... thanks for the opinion