Author Topic: [Dissidia] Models - Viewer and Extractor Tool by MrAdults (2009-04-08)  (Read 150887 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [Dissidia] Models - Viewer and Extractor Tool by MrAdults
« Reply #175 on: 2009-06-25 11:24:08 »

Worryingly, I can hardly disagree with a word that Mr. Adults says. My opinion about what I thought was a very mature, self-governing community has been changed a lot by what has happened over the past week.

I shan't be leaving myself; I'd like to say that this is because I want to make a point but feel that no-one will care how many contributors go, but it's really because I can't bring myself to leave as long as there is still good work being done here and I can help in whatever small way I can.

I hope that Mr Adults can find a forum where as much good work is done here but the moderation is more active and less partisan. Perhaps in such a place someone might be valued more for what they do for the projects than for their personal friendships with the people in charge. I also hope that, if he does, he tells us about it, so that we can all go there.

I fear, however, that such a place might not exist.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2009-06-25 15:07:20 »
Yeah it's too bad he left, his mesh2rdm and general knowledge was a very welcome addition here.  However, it is a bit ludicrous to think that on a FORUM where everyone is more or less free to be who they really are, that people will not butt heads and argue and act inappropriately from time to time.  It's because of this that I feel Mr. Adults was being less than sensible by just up and leaving, mods or not. 

This isn't a post about who was right or wrong, but instead about how him leaving only detracts further from the community.  I can understand if the whole forum had gone to shit, but it was two people arguing.  Is that really so serious as to warrant "hanging up your hat"?

Also notice everything is back to normal now, just thought I would mention that.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2009-06-25 15:21:16 »
Also notice everything is back to normal now, just thought I would mention that.

As normal as things get on here.... :-P :-P

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2009-06-27 16:21:34 »
Yeah it's too bad he left, his mesh2rdm and general knowledge was a very welcome addition here.  However, it is a bit ludicrous to think that on a FORUM where everyone is more or less free to be who they really are, that people will not butt heads and argue and act inappropriately from time to time.  It's because of this that I feel Mr. Adults was being less than sensible by just up and leaving, mods or not. 

This isn't a post about who was right or wrong, but instead about how him leaving only detracts further from the community.  I can understand if the whole forum had gone to sh*t, but it was two people arguing.  Is that really so serious as to warrant "hanging up your hat"?

To "be oneself" is also to act as oneself would act. Thus, leaving the forum for whatever the reason, so long as one's personal morals dictate it, is perfectly normal.

To him, the "whole forum had gone to sh*t" possibly, by that one simple act. It is an easy thing to break trust.

He will be sorely missed, but I cannot say that his reasoning is not valid to him. I myself did not witness it at all, and cannot say I have an opinion on the event.

Aurangzeb56

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Dissidia Models
« Reply #179 on: 2009-07-30 09:17:22 »
I think it's same as with Atrac audio format, in atrac case it's simply wav but wrapped in new header to make it look like if it was new format. I don't know really, I can be wrong.

Also here are the Dissidia tools coded by Vash, it has a GIM extractor aswell as other stuff which you can have a look at, maybe it will be of any use.

http://rapidshare.com/files/213186921/Dissidia_Tools.rar.html

Rapidshare link for now since FileFront is doing some maintance.

Aurenasek can u reupload this file since tha link is broken and i cant get tha tools.........??

death_gigas

• View Profile
Re: Dissidia Models...
« Reply #180 on: 2009-10-22 15:23:53 »
can u reupload this.

jarold

« Reply #181 on: 2009-10-28 13:58:33 »
Hello to all.
Someone might pass the models of Final Fantasy in .smd
Please.
A greeting and thanks :)
or if not sephiroth. smd please.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2009-10-28 14:25:29 »
Sorry, ripping, and talking about ripping models from other games is against the rules now. So no-one can.

Welcome to the forums though. :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2009-10-28 14:40:27 »
Yes, and the creator of the tool left these forums a long time ago...

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2009-10-28 23:54:47 »

And is no longer taking questions or requests for Mesh2rdm.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #185 on: 2009-10-29 01:54:52 »

And is no longer taking questions or requests for Mesh2rdm.
Not even on his own website?  :-o

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2009-10-29 13:38:48 »
Thats where he announced it....

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #187 on: 2009-10-30 01:13:40 »
Thats where he announced it....
I didn't see it, lol.

cj360

« Reply #188 on: 2010-09-05 01:57:27 »
So, I'd take it your trying to stop support for it then? I was hoping to learn if there was a way to export it into a T pose  :cry: