Author Topic: ATTN: Xelane  (Read 23837 times)

Xelane

• View Profile
Re: ATTN: Xelane
« Reply #25 on: 2008-05-11 20:55:08 »
I dislike having to spellcheck every post I put in since I tend to get around the forums alot

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008-05-11 20:56:21 »
It only takes a few seconds, and that way you don't have to proof read.  It's quicker and easier. :-)

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008-05-11 21:04:45 »
Quote from: Xelane
If you weren't flaming me then you were pretty damn close to it, and the response you just made was definately flaming.

I will not take back what I said unless you drop the whole necroposting deal, most of the time I don't realise that the topic is dead, and things have been really slow in Qhimm lately so there aren't alot of topics that are available which I haven't commented on already

So your response to flame me, even though you admit I didn't flame you, is somehow justified?  You're the one that has to stop this "whole necroposting deal" because you are the one that is doing it.  If you don't "realise" the topics are dead, that is your own fault.  And why would you want to comment on every topic, you know that spamming up every thread is against the rules here to right?

No I wouldn't, trust me on that one. If Qhimm himself came here and did what you were doing he would be dealing with the exact same thing but the only difference is that I would probably be banned for standing up for myself (where's the justice in that)

What are you standing up to?  Breaking forum rules?  I'm not even going to call you stupid anymore.  At least retarded people don't have a choice for their affliction, so that may be "nicer" to you.

I don't know if I had ever said this but I only treat people with respect if they give me the same treatment otherwise they don't get respect.

I showed you as much respect if not more respect than anyone here, for someone who necroposts a 7 year old topic.  You opened up the can of worms by flaming me, so go f*** your sister you inbred asshole.

I dislike having to spellcheck every post I put in since I tend to get around the forums alot

So you like breaking the rules... I'm not surprised.

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008-05-11 21:10:31 »
Commas are easy to reach on the keyboard, and....spell check, a wonderfull device.  :lol:

Indeed!  :-D
(Couldn't resist)  :-P

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008-05-11 21:12:06 »
You did a pretty bad job of twisting my words around

When I say "drop the necroposting deal" i mean stop bringing it up, and im surprised you didn't get that

I'm standing up to you and EL Ammo for obvious reasons

"go **** your sister you inbred asshole" wow that was possibly the worst insult i've ever heard, Not to mention immature

Jari

« Reply #30 on: 2008-05-11 21:41:27 »

Hey, don't hate us just because we are smarter than you.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008-05-11 21:48:22 »
I highly doubt that you're smarter than me

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008-05-11 21:52:16 »
Both take an online IQ test, problem solved. ;-)
Seriously though, how much more pointless can these replies get...?  :|

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008-05-11 22:35:47 »
Lol, I was thinking the same thing

It looks like you've taken an interest in the conversation.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #34 on: 2008-05-11 22:38:40 »
Just wait for the mod. Discussion will still be pointless then, but we'll see some effects...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008-05-12 01:14:33 »
Xelane, I have some advice for you.

Instead of acting like a prepubescent child and "standing up for yourself", admit that you weren't using correct grammar out of laziness, and apologize for reviving dead threads.

It is quite obvious to me (and probably most people reading this "debate") that El Ammo and Otokoshi are more mature than you are.  That being said, if you act more like an adult, chances are they will forgive you and quit giving you a hard time.

Of course if you choose not to, then that just means I get to keep laughing at these topics  :-)

Sefurosu

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008-05-12 01:41:52 »
Seems to me that everyone on this thread is pretty retarded except myself, obesebear and *:.Griever.:*. You all seem to be arguing  for the sake of arguing and are only not stopping because you don't want to lose, even though you realize the stupidity yourselves.

And for the love of god, you are all flaming each other, so quit with the "he started it" sh*t.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008-05-12 01:48:09 »
thems some big words you be usin there....(this is the kind of crap that EAB posts) but in all seriousness I don't think that El Ammo is mature at all, smart yes, but not mature. As for Otokoshi I can't honestly say because I don't see him posting that much except for a few more recent posts.

You do realise that i already admitted to accidental necroposting right? And there is no "forgiving" to be done here, EAB was an asshole from the start and chances are he'll be an asshole up until the day that he dies.

How is saying "Don't be mad at us for being smarter than you" mature? or all of the times he tries to imitate me by saying "BAWWWWWWWWWW"? I think you should re-read some of the things he says and then come back and tell me that he is more mature than I.

And let's not forget that he created a topic made specificly to argue with me when I wanted the whole thing to be over and done with.
« Last Edit: 2008-05-12 01:58:54 by Xelane »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008-05-12 02:00:26 »
Who is less mature then I ask you?   The child, or the adult who gets upset at a child and begins acting like one himself?

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008-05-12 02:09:56 »
Did you even read the post that I just posted showing examples of how he isn't mature?

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008-05-12 02:14:39 »
Quote from: dziugo
Just wait for the mod. Discussion will still be pointless then, but we'll see some effects...

I guess that's the problem.  I never see a mod anymore.  If any of Xelane's numerous necropostings were even acknowledged by a mod, users would not have to tell him.  Then we could see what he is "standing up to."

Honestly you broke forum rules multiple times, and you don't seem to want to follow any.

"go **** your sister you inbred asshole" wow that was possibly the worst insult i've ever heard, Not to mention immature

I'm not seeing what your "obvious reasons" are.  I just told you how you're breaking the forum rules.  And you do the "mature" thing and call me a douchebag?  I'm not one to start a flame with anyone online, it's pointless.  What do you expect someone to do when you call them that unprovoked.  There going to have some words for you.  If you just apologize for breaking forum rules multiple times and for calling me a douchebag.... don't worry about it.  I doubt you would anyway.

Quote from: Sefurosu
And for the love of god, you are all flaming each other
Quote from: Sefurosu
Seems to me that everyone on this thread is pretty retarded except myself...

I'm sorry the contradiction there just made me laugh.  :lol:

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008-05-12 02:24:31 »
....Ok this is getting redundant now. I just said 2 posts ago that I know that I was necroposting even though at the time I posted the responses I didn't. And just so that I won't have to repeat this i'll say it again: I REALISE THAT I WAS NECROPOSTING NOW, EVEN IF I DIDN'T AT THE TIME I POSTED THE REPONSES. Hopefully next time you want to bring it up you'll see that since this would be the 5th-7th time that it has been brought up even after I admitted to it.

I'm standing up to EAB because...well that should be obvious

But as for Otokoshi, the reason I called you a douchbag was because you were behaving like one. And I say that because once again you bring up the fact that I accidently necroposted and used it as an attack on my charecter. "The first one to pass judgement is the infamous necroposter", "This is yet another example of xelan's necroposting".

You can't honestly tell me that that wasn't an insult.

Jari

« Reply #42 on: 2008-05-12 04:34:30 »
Lol, I was thinking the same thing

How is saying "Don't be mad at us for being smarter than you" mature? or all of the times he tries to imitate me by saying "BAWWWWWWWWWW"?

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick!

Apparently it has never occurred to your very mature brain that the comment has nothing to do with irritating you, and everything to do with making fun of how you act?

Thought so. You are dumber than you look, and that my friend, that is some achievement.

....Ok this is getting redundant now. I just said 2 posts ago that I know that I was necroposting even though at the time I posted the responses I didn't. And just so that I won't have to repeat this i'll say it again: I REALISE THAT I WAS NECROPOSTING NOW, EVEN IF I DIDN'T AT THE TIME I POSTED THE REPONSES. Hopefully next time you want to bring it up you'll see that since this would be the 5th-7th time that it has been brought up even after I admitted to it.

Necroposter!

Necroposter!

:-D

You can't honestly tell me that that wasn't an insult.

I can honestly tell you that you need to grow thicker skin, if you want to live to be 20, much less 30.

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008-05-12 04:57:04 »
At the expense of sounding like a dumbass, I gotta ask what the three pictures joke is supposed to mean.

Jari

« Reply #44 on: 2008-05-12 04:59:39 »
:-)

Well, it has a pot, a kettle and something black...

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008-05-12 05:27:51 »
Wow that was sad. "Necroposter, Necroposter" yes that comment alone should show how "mature" you are...

making fun of how i act? The closest those comments came to were all of the times I said you were an ass and alot of other people would agree with me.

"you are dumber than you look..."
I know it's a joke but that was done very poorly as well as the fact that it's what a ten year old would say.

Jari

« Reply #46 on: 2008-05-12 05:46:48 »
"you are dumber than you look..."
I know it's a joke but that was done very poorly as well as the fact that it's what a ten year old would say.

Sadly that wasn't a joke. Anymore. Now it's just an observation.

Anyway, I'm off to work. Don't get too excited while I'm gone.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008-05-12 07:22:22 »
Wow, I missed a lot while I was asleep.  Sleep for a few hours and come back to about ten new posts in ONE thread. ;-)
Apparantly though, no one is gonna quit this, so I think I'll just take my seat with Obesebear and watch the carnage unfold.....

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #48 on: 2008-05-12 07:36:15 »
Quote from: dziugo

I guess that's the problem.  I never see a mod anymore.  If any of Xelane's numerous necropostings were even acknowledged by a mod, users would not have to tell him.  Then we could see what he is "standing up to."
Well, according to logs there was one yesterday :P

Xelane, sorry for interfering. Please, continue your conversation.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008-05-12 19:14:54 »
ChaosControl: :-D

You have probably missed this (and onwards), too.

It's fairly entertaining, even if the obvious troll is kinda obvious. He seems to have removed his account, but let's just say that the email address had '69' in it, yet he claimed that sex was evil. :-P
Hahahahahaha.. This is fun!! Yays!