Author Topic: I HAVE RETURNED! and a random question  (Read 5030 times)

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
I HAVE RETURNED! and a random question
« on: 2010-01-24 22:55:56 »
I'm back after countless hours of FFIX, MGO, MGS4, PE2 and taking random buses. I've been thinking about taking some time to make some stuff for FF7 but that'll come later!

But, what I've been wondering for a while now...
If you were a side-character in the FF series, who would you be? Side-Character meaning none of the Major Characters like, Cloud, Squall, anybody playable.
And yes...you can pick Biggs and Wedge... Fanboys... jk

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: I HAVE RETURNED! and a random question
« Reply #1 on: 2010-01-24 23:06:31 »
WHO ARE YOU ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  :-D

AND IF I WERE A SIDE-CHARACTER IN THE FF SERIES I WOULD BE RIKKU'S BROTHER AND I WOULD HAVE HOT WINCEST WITH HER EVERY DAY!

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-01-25 00:48:18 »
i'd be that kid in kilika that says he wants to be a blitzball when he grows up. YEA! I WANNA BE A BUOYANT BALL!

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3 on: 2010-01-25 02:10:29 »
I just hope nobody wants to be this side-character  :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgjAiw8Rew

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-01-25 05:46:31 »
WHO ARE YOU ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  :-D

AND IF I WERE A SIDE-CHARACTER IN THE FF SERIES I WOULD BE RIKKU'S BROTHER AND I WOULD HAVE HOT WINCEST WITH HER EVERY DAY!
Good, be her brother. Be a little more careful where you're aiming that Thunder spell, okay? Make travels through the Thunder Plains a little easier, next time around. Bzzzzzt!

Hmm... Side character... I know! Newbie Shinichi! Dude, I wanna get to be on the programming team!

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-01-25 12:47:16 »
DEFINITELY the old man in Kalm Town who mysteriously has his hands on Master and Underwater materia. God knows what kind of sh*t he got himself into when he was younger.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-01-26 02:37:25 »
Hmmm well I would have to say that Zach wouldn't count, even though I haven't yet played Crisis Core. I think I would be Dyne. Or Tseng, I always thought he was cool.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-01-27 16:58:15 »
DEFINITELY the old man in Kalm Town who mysteriously has his hands on Master and Underwater materia. God knows what kind of sh*t he got himself into when he was younger.

Ooh, good answer.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-01-28 01:44:04 »
I choose Reno. I haven't played any FF7 games other than the original (no Crisis core or anything like that), so I don't know if he's ever been playable, but he isn't playable in FF7 and that's all that counts!

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-02-04 06:01:31 »
Finally mastered my Revive materia.  Life2!!
*Thread is restored to full HP*

I'm not sure if he counts as a side character or an antagonist, but my gut response is FFIV's Scarmiglione.  He comes back to life twice, and he gets scarier each time.  Blighted Despot ftw!

If that doesn't count and I had to choose someone else, it'd be Shinryu.  I'm sorry - I've just got to be a monster :-P

Sefurosu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-02-04 17:58:21 »
If I were a side character, I would be Enuo from FFV. Creator and Master of the void ftw.

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-02-04 23:10:19 »
Wow haven't replied in my own topic XD Thanks for reviving me Seer, Damn Ninjas got me again  :-o 

If I were a side-character I'd have to be like Tifa's long lost sister or something... Okay I made that up. I'd have to be Rubicante from FFIV. Words cannot explain the awesome.