Author Topic: Highwind  (Read 6752 times)

Costa07

• View Profile
Highwind
« on: 2010-08-05 05:17:30 »
Hey guys my computer crashed so that's why i haven't been on. But i managed to find my old files on the highwind model. I finally got them in game then i realized the textures aren't to great. So if any one wants to modify this and make it better your more than happy to. Or if you want to use it as is till some one betters it that's cool too.

Install:
To in stall just download this  http://www.mediafire.com/?x9r6x567ujm9lv7   Then use lgp tools to put the new files in the world_us.lpg

old boss

• View Profile
Re: Highwind
« Reply #1 on: 2010-08-05 12:59:12 »
can u post a preview please ? thanks

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #2 on: 2010-08-05 22:21:45 »
Thanks for that Costa. I just might be able to do something cool with that.

Old Boss, just click on Costa's name then click on show posts. You'll find pics that way.

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-08-06 10:35:07 »
K  thanks grimmy and it seems like the uv are messed up of its just my bad texturing skills missed spots. So if you can fix the textures great if not i might just have to model a new one and let you just take over the textures. And to Boss i have a old topic out there with pics and all progress of the highwind if you want to check it out computer just crash that's why i have not been on in awhile.

old boss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-08-06 12:05:51 »
@ Grimmy & costa thanks  this is amazing it just need a little tweaking on the textures and it would look great 

BTW what do u think about making a replacement for the highwind like  a Ragnarok model [FFVIII] or an invincible one [FFIX]  ?
is it possible ?

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-08-07 09:15:24 »
Its possible but i like stick close to the original