Author Topic: Battle Menu Glitch  (Read 15142 times)

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
Re: Battle Menu Glitch
« Reply #25 on: 2014-01-20 23:37:41 »
That's great, maybe the menu glitch was just from the ram being set too low. Otherwise the original issue was the GL out of memory error from too many loaded textures. It took awhile for that to happen though, so if it's still running fine after 4 hours of continues game play than we're all set.

WhiteShadow11

• You are free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014-01-26 04:02:30 »
I installed Bootleg + Aali Driver 0.8.1b + Reunion + Anxious Heart and some textures manually, I got rid of the glitchs by leaving unchecked Team Avalanche HR and unchecked Menu Overhaul in Bootleg, I also need leave transparent_dialogs = off on ff7_opengl.cfg.

Most of the things don't work with Bootleg specially the weapons, but I can still get high quality movies, hq textures, and others.

I will leave my bootlegconfig and ff7_opengl config just in case anyone needs...

Download it here: http://ge.tt/62HODTG1/v/0

Also this will be my first post  :-D hope to be helpful

crod13oakcliff

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2014-03-16 20:34:13 »
hey WhiteShadow.. thanks for the last post. you did exactly what i been trying to do for the last couple days now and was hoping maybe you could give me some pointers.. i have a fresh ff7 again, bootleg, Aali Drivers 8.1, and The Reunion... which installer should i go with first? or is this something i would have to do manually for each? i know im so close to playing now ..Thanks in advance :)

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #28 on: 2014-03-16 20:43:21 »
If you're trying to do easy installation it would be bootleg->aali 8.1b->reunion->anxious heart. Im not sure what WhiteShadows post is about though.This has nothing to do with the battle menu glitch. Increase the texture cache to 1024 to fix it.
« Last Edit: 2014-03-16 20:46:41 by cmh175 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: 2014-03-16 21:24:16 »
As cmh175 stated, please make sure to post relevant to the topic. I love having new members show up (welcome  :)) but please be sure not to spread random conversations all around the boards. Bootleg doesn't necessarily apply to this topic entirely, and if you do use Bootleg, it's working with only a few known bugs that Vgr and I are reporting over in the Bootleg forums: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14993.0

Increasing the texture cache to 1024 coincides with using DLPB's Menu Overhaul from his Reunion package and Aali's Driver 0.8.1b. Bootleg uses an older version of both MO and Aali's driver where the texture cache increase isn't required and if installed correctly, will not run into this Battle Menu Glitch or WhiteShadow11's issues.

« Last Edit: 2014-03-16 21:28:56 by EQ2Alyza »

crod13oakcliff

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2014-03-16 21:53:57 »
thanks guys im so motivated to get this done! i guess were all some sort of perfectionists, so with that said i apologize for the off topic comment. Im just glad you guys wrote back, ive been literally stuck on the laptop for the last 5 days trying to find the right answers

Its all EQ2Alyza's Fault! ... if it wasnt for her youtube videos i wouldnt be so obsessed with these MODS :) lol
im gonna try the easy installation right now in that order...wish me luck