Author Topic: some probs with the high res patch and the npc replacemnt pr  (Read 3080 times)

iceydamo

• View Profile
here our my glitches:
Right im have too probs im useing negemu forums so I can load the pics of the probs so if anybody on ngemu forums can help me aswell i would be very gratefull.
the first one is when useing the high res patch i get the glitch where the numbers for dial in the mansion do not appear I also found this the case going up gia cliff with the degrees.
the second one is useing reuninons battle to feild conversion and the npc replacement project v0.4 where you ur in the northen creater and cload looks up and says tht and then it spose to go inside the highwind (airship) and you get rufus and the others talking but it doesnt do that it just crashes the game, prehaps its just too many modified chars on screen at once for the game to handle. first picture is the dial glitch and the second picture is just to show where i ment the crash is (if i use the modified char file it doesnt load).
the screenshots are here:
http://forums.ngemu.com/software-discussion/71211-ff7pc-modified-problems.html?posted=1#post948230

soz if has already been asked or reported

Borde

• View Profile
some probs with the high res patch and the npc replacemnt pr
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-12 21:00:57 »
Nah, probably there is some file missing or corrupted. I think stormmedia already solved that problem. Try using his pack.
About the safe combination glitch, I think it was already solved in the last version of the patch. Make sure you are using that one.

iceydamo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-12 21:51:56 »
Ill try his patch but i do like the normal size ruther then the sd ones but the crash seems to be everytime you enter the highwind bridge cause I bypass the first crash by useing the original char file, but then it happend again when you get the highwind. Ill tell you if it works or not.

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-04-12 22:32:00 »
That's probably because the model of the High-wind operator has some kind of bug. I should take a look at it.

iceydamo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-04-12 22:44:00 »
Well his patch works it seems 2 of the crewmen have been converted so one of them could have the bug I think I can get used to these models but every time u stand next to a normal char you small compared to them and its kinda funny cid missing a bit of his leg check the link where i put the other screenshots

If I use the reunion patch without the npc patch it doesnt crash on the bridge of the highwind so it might be bug with one of the rendernd pilots.