Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

New field scenes, just need some help achieving it

(1/14) > >>

Tsuna:
Okay so i believe i found a way to increase the quality of Field scenes dramatically.
I tested on a vanilla field and results were outstanding.

What i would like to do providing permission is given from the original authors.
IE. Satsuke, Yarlson

Is i wanna try use my improvements on an already upgraded version to see the difference.
Plus if im gonna do this i would like to give everyone the best possible anyway.

So essentially the mods in 7th heaven after being unpacked have the 3-5 layer files inside.
But they are aren't the normal layers Palmer can read.
It's the modpath layers, and i can't figure out how to assemble them back into a full PNG of the field itself.

That's what i need. Thanks in advance!

As well as that i guess, i need to know how i can get my own field after i have messed with back in.
Here's a rough example of the 1st go around of the 1st vanilla scene vs my updated one

All i have right now IS this picture so how do i make this into layers and such
The edges need smoothening and such but that's where i am hoping the existing modpacks will help me out

Tsuna:
Anyone able to help me get one in game so the can test and improve on it? Also does the size have to remain at 512x512 or can it be different?

luksy:
If I were you I'd probably post your methodology and some samples first, field upscales have been done to death. Not trying to dampen your spirits but there's no point in reinventing the wheel.

Tsuna:
Yeah I getcha. I'll post a few more soon then. I'll still learning how to make it the beat I can. There's a ton of different ways to do this

Tsuna:
Okay so i got another scene here. How do i get this PNG into game. I wanna know how to test things before i really start putting time into this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version