Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Final Fantasy XV

(1/3) > >>

ufaforwork1:
-snip- (generic promotional text plus spam links)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

DLPB_:

--- Quote --- three AI-controlled compatriots
--- End quote ---

In other words, I personally find it garbage.  I think it's hilarious that they open with a splash screen that reads that and then still use a real time battle system.  Who are they fooling?

gaaasstly:
Am I a heretic for liking 12?

DLPB_:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv/user-reviews
7.6 user score isn't good for a FF game either...  Not unexpected to me.

--- Quote ---The wait for this game is comparable to the Gun N' Roses Chinese Democracy album; just because it's been in development for 10 years does not mean it's a good thing
--- End quote ---

In fact, as I long predicted, it's a bad thing. It shows the design process was totally flawed.

-Ric-:

--- Quote from: gaaasstly on 2017-07-08 22:42:54 ---Am I a heretic for liking 12?

--- End quote ---

I liked it and I'm definitely buying the new Zodiac Age version. Having played the international version back in the day, it's better than the regular 12 in every possible way.

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2017-07-08 23:00:04 ---http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv/user-reviews
7.6 user score isn't good for a FF game either...  Not unexpected to me.

In fact, as I long predicted, it's a bad thing. It shows the design process was totally flawed.

--- End quote ---

A rating based on 3179 reviews for a game that seems to have sold sold 6 Million+ copies is pretty insignificant though.

I personally really enjoyed the game. The gameplay is definitely new and does not resemble any previous Final Fantasy game and the story does have some big flaws but overall, it's a pretty entertaining game. I don't know if I'd put it up there with my favorite Final Fantasy games but I would definitely say it's worth playing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version