Author Topic: How made work other mods  (Read 1495 times)

Mika_Chan

• View Profile
How made work other mods
« on: 2018-01-06 17:17:01 »
Hello in very noob in this i can run perfect the 7th heaven mods with all options bring to dowload, but some days ago i was dowload other mods of characters for battles and for field from one user called berserk from yotube, and i dont know how run that mods, i try to put in 7th heave  using import option, but the character appear witouth head lol ( but if i put that mod in folder of characters of the game and run the game normall from the normal exe then appear correctly) but i want use the mods of 7th because have filters and menus more beautys. somebody know what can be ?
thanks  :oops:

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
Re: How made work other mods
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-08 17:31:25 »
the models you are talking about are split up into multiple folders. You have to combine all the battle folders, char folders, world folders, etc so that in the end you only have 1 folder of each name and put all of those folders into a folder on your desktop and name it what ever you want, so when you click on the folder it opens up to battle, char, world, choco, etc folders then pack the main folder with 7h. import activate and place in your load order near the top but below the animations (wouldnt recommend even using the animations IRO with these models). Also make sure that in your ff7_config file direct_mode= on