Miscellaneous Forums > Troubleshooting

please help

(1/9) > >>

ploppo:
 doomtrain , ifrit , quetzacolt none of those three tools are compatible with the steam version of final fantasy 8 , i check that out now :\ , i hope someone will make them compatible with the steam version

Girl next door:
Of course they are compatible with the Steam version but first you have to extract files with Deling. In the battle.fs for Ifrit for example.

ploppo:

--- Quote from: Girl next door on 2018-06-03 19:24:43 ---Of course they are compatible with the Steam version but first you have to extract files with Deling. In the battle.fs for Ifrit for example.

--- End quote ---

thanks , and for the other two programs what i have to extract and from what file ? :D

Girl next door:
For Doomtrain and Quetzacoatl, you'll find the kernel.bin and the init.out in the main.fs

And for Ifrit, I remember that you don't really need Deling. Click on Tools and Extract files from battle.fs

ploppo:

--- Quote from: Girl next door on 2018-06-03 20:42:36 ---For Doomtrain and Quetzacoatl, you'll find the kernel.bin and the init.out in the main.fs

And for Ifrit, I remember that you don't really need Deling. Click on Tools and Extract files from battle.fs

--- End quote ---

ok i will try and let you know :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version