Author Topic: BETA - 9999 Limit Breaking support thread  (Read 110732 times)

Radiosity

• Minty Fresh!
    • View Profile
    • Trance Vibes
BETA - 9999 Limit Breaking support thread
« Reply #25 on: 2005-12-08 14:45:05 »
I lent my copy of FF7 to a friend at work, about two days before coming down with serious illness. Typical. Really need to get it back from him so I can try all this funky-ass shizz being released at the moment. Well, from the screens it looks darned impressive, can't wait to try it out :)

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #26 on: 2005-12-08 17:05:35 »
Update:
Bugfixes:
 - Full Recovery Items / Spells / Chars now do that correctly
 - Sometimes HP could drop to some really low number when using too much HP+ materia. It has been fixed.
Download link hasn't changed.

dziugo

V_mod

« Reply #27 on: 2005-12-08 19:52:13 »
Thx, I understand it now :) , which brings on another question- is it possible to break the hp/mp+ materia +100%-MAX-cap? (eg- to equip really MANY materias and reach a +200% hp/mp bonus)

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005-12-08 20:04:51 »
Quote from: dziugo

Quote from: steven
dose anyone know how hard it would be to edit a ff7 save editor so you can change your hp past 9,999 to say 99,999 and mp to 9,999?
I'd say, almost impossi... Hmm... Very difficult. The amount of HP/MP is stored in 2 bytes (if that says anything to you :P), so the max for now is 65535 (unsigned - something that I'm forcing FF7 to use, with no luck :-?) and current limit is 32767 (signed).
how about editing a save editor to have it go to somewhere about there so there is no need for 4-5 hp and mp + materia?

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
I raise my hat
« Reply #29 on: 2005-12-12 07:29:18 »
Hey dziugo i dont know exactly how u do that but i have do a little test with my savegame editor to boost my character at 9999hp at lv 99 and give him some hpplus materia ant it work i was very happy that is one of the first patch who work in my non patch ff7 and that i was dooing 12000 damage with my weapon equiped wow

I am verry impressed Thanks man good work
i

But i have a question   Dis the hp amounts per levels are increased somehow or you have attained this amount of hp with HP plus materia ?

THE GREAT SEPHIROTH

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #30 on: 2005-12-12 12:08:02 »
Quote from: Megido
Thx, I understand it now :) , which brings on another question- is it possible to break the hp/mp+ materia +100%-MAX-cap?
Yes, that's possible.
how about editing a save editor to have it go to somewhere about there so there is no need for 4-5 hp and mp + materia?
Which editor are you referring to?
Quote from: Great Sephiroth
Dis the hp amounts per levels are increased somehow or you have attained this amount of hp with HP plus materia ?
There was a little cheating involved :P. I've changed the amount of HP manually.

And: good to hear that it works with non-english (french, right?) version of FF7.

dziugo

----------
Edit&Update:
Minor update:
 - Removed HPPlus Materia +100% Cap
So you can now equip as many HP+ Materia as you want and get HP bonus from them.

Download link hasn't changed.

dziugo

but2002

• View Profile
    • http://www.allgamingnetwork.co.nr
« Reply #31 on: 2005-12-12 23:18:06 »
Just wanted to say that this patch is GREAT! I really love making SOLDER 1st class (enemies) SMUTHERED with a 10,000      attack

PS: By the way... Hte LUCKY 7777. Is there a LUCKY 77777?  (o_O oops i got a warning)

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005-12-13 01:15:07 »

Which editor are you referring to?
I was thining/hoping jenova can be be alterd to alow it to change a char hp above 9,999 But since I have no idea how to do it myslef I don't know :)

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005-12-14 09:35:25 »
Quote from: but2002
PS: By the way... Hte LUCKY 7777. Is there a LUCKY 77777?  (...)
Your health can't go over 30k, so there is no way you'd get lucky 77777 :P

@steven: Something to look into... I'll see what I can do.

dziugo

----------
Edit:
You can download modified version of Jenova FF7 Save Game Editor by Qhimm here. It is now capable of increasing the HP/MP beyond the 9999/999 limit.

dziugo

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
FF7Che
« Reply #34 on: 2005-12-14 11:12:49 »
I have a editor named FF7Che and i would like to know if you can modify it like Jenova for the HP/MP highter than 9999 ? If you want i will email it to you just PM me and give me your email and il email it

Thanks in advance

dziugo

• View Profile
Re: FF7Che
« Reply #35 on: 2005-12-14 12:13:41 »
I have a editor named FF7Che and i would like to know if you can modify it like Jenova for the HP/MP highter than 9999 ?
Who wrote that editor?

dziugo

Phyltre

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005-12-14 17:02:39 »
I have a editor named FF7Che and i would like to know if you can modify it like Jenova for the HP/MP highter than 9999 ?
Who wrote that editor?

dziugo

About ff7che:  copyright 1998 CH Khor.

I'd put the email here, but it'd probably get harvested by a bot.  

Aso, dziugo, you used the version of Jenova that can't edit stats.  You should probably use the fixed version that was recently posted on this site and edit that one.  Of course, that's up to you, it just means using two copies of the tool to do both things for us, which really isn't a big deal.

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005-12-14 18:29:49 »
Quote from: Phyltre
Aso, dziugo, you used the version of Jenova that can't edit stats.  You should probably use the fixed version that was recently posted on this site and edit that one.
I was aware of that version, but I didn't know how to contact the guy who posted it... PM me the email of the CH Khor if you can.

dziugo

Great Sephiroth

• View Profile
mp + Materia
« Reply #38 on: 2005-12-25 19:27:04 »
Hi everybody and hi dzuigo

Like you know i am a great fan of this great patch but i see 1 thing even if we can have more than 999 MP if i put a mp plus materia the MP drop to 999  can you correct that or tou have already try and didnt work

Thanks in advance

THE GREAT SEPHIROTH

dziugo

• View Profile
Re: mp + Materia
« Reply #39 on: 2005-12-26 17:02:23 »
even if we can have more than 999 MP if i put a mp plus materia the MP drop to 999
Works fine for me... Can you upload your save game so I can download and check it?

And it's dziugo,  not dzuigo

dziugo

steven

• View Profile
Re: mp + Materia
« Reply #40 on: 2006-02-21 20:02:33 »
Hi everybody and hi dzuigo

Like you know i am a great fan of this great patch but i see 1 thing even if we can have more than 999 MP if i put a mp plus materia the MP drop to 999  can you correct that or tou have already try and didnt work

Thanks in advance

THE GREAT SEPHIROTH
it works find for me to I used the break damage limit ver of jenova and gasave my ppl 30,000 mp and hp to :P. Are you useing the first ver of the patch or the new one?

Claude

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006-02-23 01:21:40 »
Um.. will my chocobo patch get messed up if i add this?

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006-02-23 06:57:19 »
Quote from: Claude
Can you link to your chocobo patch?

dziugo

Claude

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006-02-23 11:57:15 »
Can you link to your chocobo patch?

dziugo

Like you don't know what i mean.

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006-02-23 12:04:22 »
No clue.

Claude

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006-02-24 01:39:03 »
No clue.

I have installed it onto my computer, it's a copy of the fix that is in my computer, i own a legal copy of it. I own FF7 <- it's mine. I downloaded a copy of the choco patch(lol) so it's MINE.

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006-02-24 06:30:25 »
No clue.

I have installed it onto my computer, it's a copy of the fix that is in my computer, i own a legal copy of it. I own FF7 <- it's mine. I downloaded a copy of the choco patch(lol) so it's MINE.
That's not how it works. Just because you have it, doesn't mean it's yours. And yes, it's compatible with chocobo  fix.

dziugo

Claude

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006-02-24 11:17:49 »
No clue.

That's not how it works. Just because you have it, doesn't mean it's yours. And yes, it's compatible with chocobo  fix.

dziugo

Oki, so who owns my FF7?

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006-02-24 11:56:31 »
Oki, so who owns my FF7?
Accidentally put in a hint? Thanks. I hope that you won't copy and sell "your FF7" (it's your right? so why it's called piracy?).

The answer is: it's not "your FF7". You own the CDs, but not the data that are on them. You can't become an owner of software by bying a user license (which you got bying FF7). If you want it to be your FF7, buy the full license from Eidos/Square/Whoeverelse, I'm sure you can afford it.

Oh, and how is that connected with the 9999LB patch?

dziugo

Claude

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006-02-24 11:58:39 »
Oki, so who owns my FF7?
Accidentally put in a hint? Thanks. I hope that you won't copy and sell "your FF7" (it's your right? so why it's called piracy?).

The answer is: it's not "your FF7". You own the CDs, but not the data that are on them. You can't become an owner of software by bying a user license (which you got bying FF7). If you want it to be your FF7, buy the full license from Eidos/Square/Whoeverelse, I'm sure you can afford it.

Oh, and how is that connected with the 9999LB patch?

dziugo

It's piracy if i sell my game?