Author Topic: A Place for some images, videos and cool walkthroughs[ALL ARE WELCOME]  (Read 32056 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Thank you for the last link... I've posted about this video a long time ago too bad it is still just an intro... I'd really love to watch it as an anime. I should admit that watching the comparison video game me the shivers... :)

archerxtreme

• View Profile
I know. But it was so well done, that you can't help but want a whole anime series done starting from Crisis Core.... if properly done and closely following the plot lines...bonus story lines like yuffie and vincent...it would turn out to be a killer! Advent Children Complete wouldn't even compare!

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwModZmOzDs&feature=youtu.be
Ha ha ha. That was funny.

@LeonhartGR, you always impress me with how you find all these Youtube.com videos.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Haha I'm glad I made your day mate :P :P

Wolke

• View Profile
I had this up before but it wasn't getting any views, so re upped it again. Banged this together on a rainy afternoon.

Probably will be more appreciated here anyways.

- link removed -
« Last Edit: 2012-09-08 19:35:21 by Wolke »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
http://youtu.be/CyQTert4ocA

Youtube does not allow me to view this video due to freaking copyrights infringement.

Wolke

• View Profile
Well that sucks, one would think they'd welcome some free advertising. Idiots, why am I not surprised?

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Last Edit: 2012-09-08 22:58:25 by LeonhartGR »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
thats the best thing to come out of final fantasy in a few years

archerxtreme

• View Profile
+1 to Final Fantasy Tictacs!

By the way, with FF7, FF8 along with FF V, FF VI and FF available on the PSN, would you be inclined to download if not all atleast one of them(if you have a ps3/psp i mean)?

I've been thinking of purchasing FF8 and retire my old PS. FF8 is the only reason i still have it....

Plus i've never played the other FFs i've mentioned, how do you like those?

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
I own a first generation PS3 (aka spins every playstation game) so I don't plan download anything unless it comes with a update of some sort.

Anyways, i guess i grown up from games. Lately I don't play that much (apart from a bit of LoL now and then), i haven't touched my ps3 for a year by now, and it's really stupid when i bought 6 games for it and haven't even touched them (GT5, DemonSouls, Skate3, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas, Devil May Cry 4). I have them there inside the plastic.. i guess i wanted to play them at some stage but i just dont feel motivated to play recent games these days.

I've also started FFx-2, FF12 and FF13 and quit them at some point because didn't appeal me or, i dunno, maybe i'm just not that into games anymore.

Makes me sad actually, makes me think about this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBRG_QgEAM

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
Ive played through 1245 and 6. They can be a bit confusing at times if u get lost but they are worth playing. In my opinion 10 is a bit of an over charge 5-8 would be a good price.

l love my first generation ps3 that has the ps2 hardware. I run OPL on it to play my gaves off pc. I only use the original discs when the games fmvs are lagging. Updates on ps3 are pointless unless need them to go online or play a game. One of the updates even removes the software emulation for ps2.

archerxtreme

• View Profile
Sadly for me mine's a newer generation. ps3 slim came with a 4.20 firmware, so no question of me playing using my ps cd...hence me keeping the old ps..... barely 2 months old

but i get some probs with ps every now and then because its really old now....

and when i saw ff8, ff5, 6, 4 and 1 available on psn i was ecstatic! if nothing else i want ff8 for ps3 and ff7 rerelease for pc[provided i get a positive answer for a question i asked about it in the forum]....

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
Game Gear vs. Game Boy
The day my Game Gear died was a sad day back in 2006.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile

I sure hope apz won't hate me for this..LoL

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
LoL.. :-D ;D ;D nice one leon, that vid got me a Stomach Ache for laughing too much..