Author Topic: Final Fantasy 11:Beta version  (Read 5251 times)

Joey

• View Profile
Final Fantasy 11:Beta version
« on: 2002-04-19 17:43:00 »
The Authenic working beta version of FFXI

Main Page
 Prologue  

My View: Squares online version of Lord Of The Rings.

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
« Reply #1 on: 2002-04-19 18:55:00 »
Looks very, very nice.

I hope they have a PC version.  AND I hope I get a GeForce4 TI 4600 by then.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #2 on: 2002-04-23 07:31:00 »
Aaron... how long have you been out of the loop about FF11? There IS going to be a PC edition simply because Square knows that PC gamers rule the Online world. Very few Online console games are successful. In fact, I can't name a single successful online console game off the top of my head!

And I think that all of us who don't have it hope to get that video card...

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2002-04-23 09:03:00 »
Heh. Correct me if I'm wrong but wassent Phantasy Star online on the DC pretty sucesfull?

Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2002-04-24 20:52:52 »
Aaron... how long have you been out of the loop about FF11? There IS going to be a PC edition simply because Square knows that PC gamers rule the Online world. Very few Online console games are successful. In fact, I can't name a single successful online console game off the top of my head!

I know, I know.  But... they haven't been keeping up with their PC FF games recently, and I think they will release FF11 for PC... but I wouldn't be completely surprised if they didn't, knowing Square.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #5 on: 2002-04-25 05:18:20 »
Quote from: Sir Canealot
Heh. Correct me if I'm wrong but wassent Phantasy Star online on the DC pretty sucesfull?

It did rather well, however, it was considered my many, including the creators, to be more or less a flop.

Quote from: Aaron
I know, I know. But... they haven't been keeping up with their PC FF games recently, and I think they will release FF11 for PC... but I wouldn't be completely surprised if they didn't, knowing Square.

It's been confirmed for a few months now (I think) that FF11 is coming to PC. I personally, intend to boycott that FF all together because they've ignored us in the past after wetting out appitites. (FF7 & 8 PC) Plus I can't afford the monthly payments... And I got a shitty i-net connection. Damn 33.6k modem!

[Off Topic]Hmm... Sigs work in Preview mode, but not when you post... that's weird...[/Off Topic]

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2002-04-25 12:22:30 »
Even if it does come to PC, I doubt I'll get it, because of the monthly payment.  Bah.

Kendrilian

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thenexusforce
« Reply #7 on: 2002-04-25 13:07:45 »
And I got a shitty i-net connection. Damn 33.6k modem!

You think you have a shitty Internet Connection?  Mine is slower, I connect at an average of 26k, and when it's busy I can sometimes connect only at 14.4k!  Slow, you haven't seen slow.

Even if it does come to PC, I doubt I'll get it, because of the monthly payment. Bah

I agree with you Aaron...

Kendrilian

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #8 on: 2002-04-25 21:14:11 »
PSO was a great game...... the creators just chose the wrong console.

vvalentine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2002-04-26 03:41:10 »
slow? you people have not experienced slowness.  How about 3k or 1k.  It's so slow it disconnects often.  That is why I am not going to cut off my DSL.  It's not a commodity, it's a necessity :P .

-vvalentine

Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2002-04-26 07:18:33 »
FFXI is extremely detailed.

But one thing is that It uses ß Ver instead of Beta version and it is in PS2, not PC.

Think again before jumping to conclusions.

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #11 on: 2002-04-26 08:02:07 »
heh... A few months ago, that what we would say to you.

However, you are right & wrong. FF11 is coming to PS2, correct. BUT: It's ALSO coming to PC.

And to what conclusions are we jumping to? AFAIK, we've just been regurgitating facts that have been released over the last few months.

Sephiroth 3D

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #12 on: 2002-04-26 23:07:02 »
Hmph.

Squaresoft needs to be punished. No FF9, no FF10.......and now they want the PC users to fund them on a monthly basis?

I think, not.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2002-04-27 11:18:21 »
Heh. That IS just a little wrong. We could send a few emails to Square to complain but whats the point....  :(

Funny thing is Square Soft will probebly make most of there money of the PC crowd to...bastards. Ah well. Ps2 emulation will be possible eventurly. And when FFX is working I will happily buy a pirated version and run it on an emu much like I did with FFIX. I was waiting for a PC version of FFIX to come out so I could buy that. But it never did heh.