Author Topic: Comment please... thx  (Read 3940 times)

yongkykun

• View Profile
Comment please... thx
« on: 2008-05-21 20:32:59 »
Cissney said something in Crisis Core that rather intrigues me. She said to herself that she didn't get a chance to tell Zack who her real name is. So who is she anyway?

BTW, can I interest you to click on this link?
http://yongkykun.deviantart.com/art/My-Final-Fantasy-VII-Project-86322019

It's my own rendition of Zack Fair's Buster sword. Comments on the website are most welcome.

Thanks...

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Comment please... thx
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-22 02:06:33 »
Extremely nice buster sword!

When Cissnei says she hasn't told Zack her real name, it was only as a throwback to Before Crisis (a cellphone game released only in Japan).  In Before Crisis her default name was "Shuriken Female" and you were able to name her whatever you wanted.   So her real name is actually whatever you named her in Before Crisis.

yongkykun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-22 03:58:28 »
I see. Thanks! But how come we don't see her after Crisis Core?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-05-22 15:55:43 »
Because all these new games were just released.  FFVII was released back in 97.  You may see her in whatever sequel they make to Dirge of Cerberus.

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-05-22 16:17:46 »
That is indeed an amazing buster sword, I hope to see some other models you might be working on soon. :-)

Great work  :wink:

yongkykun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-05-22 16:50:13 »
thanks for the comments... I'll be working on the characters starting from either Cloud or Zack. The idea is to make a statue out of them using 3D printer. Again, thanks for the support... :)