Author Topic: where do you buy games ?  (Read 3960 times)

WarlockTrade

• View Profile
where do you buy games ?
« on: 2019-10-22 09:11:35 »
Tell me, where do you buy games at great prices?
some games are worth a lot. So I can only watch some streamers play. I think a lot of you do too.

greator

• View Profile
Re: where do you buy games ?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-22 18:42:44 »
Steam, and wait for a sale.

Epic Store have free games every week and a sale sometimes, but MAKE SURE you activate 2 way authentication log in. People can EEASILLLY hack into your account. The only way to stop them is to send unique code to your email every time you log in. Make sure your email password is not the same as your game store password.

UPLAY also can be easily hacked but 2 way authentication will stop them. UPLAy sometime have free games on some event (like last time Assassins Creed) and free beta
play.

Don't forget about MICROSOFT STORE, do check them from time to time as they sometime have a sale up to 80% on a big AAA games (not those shitty mobile small games).
ALSO
XBOX GAME PASS PC. 10 bucks a month and play all the games they have.

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-22 18:50:20 »
 It depends on really many things.
Are you Russian? If so you can buy much cheaper products directly at Steam, key resellers like G2A or Yuplay (yuplay usually provides region free keys, anything else is locked only to Russia)
If not above, then head over to gg.deals (it is full site address) - it will show all available deals on many platforms (Steam, GOG). If you're console player, then you may want to search on eBay for used games - do not look for digital ones as they are usually the same price as new copies and also you won't be able to resell the game.
You might also try to get on lowcygier.pl - it's polish site, but pretty straightforward - title, discount and direct link.

There might be also people selling account access to new games for less than 1$- it's not fake, it's real, but well ... it's not cool

WarlockTrade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-23 08:42:01 »
In my opinion best place is g2troll.com simply because it does the job (inform about all the deals) and you are getting free steam giftcards for uing them. You only need to upvote deals that you like, they give you points, you exchange points to free giftcards. seems cool

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-23 15:56:04 »
I used to prefer Kinguin. You can find a lot of games there in good prices. If you are interested in buying something from there, please use my affiliate link if you want to help me.
https://www.kinguin.net/?r=47611

My other sources are GOG, humble bundle, indiegala, steam
and for free keys and giveaways:
https://www.freegamekeys.com/giveaway/
Also EPIC GAMES release very good games for free every week.

Wiseman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-10-30 19:27:30 »
I usually buy games at gog.com or Good Old Games. Essentially any of those online stores will have a wish list. Add all the games you're interested in to it, and they will mail you when those are on sale.

Gensoul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-11-04 15:30:19 »
Usually eBay or pawn shops. Finding used games is easy in the US.