Author Topic: Bahamut Lagoon  (Read 21234 times)

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #25 on: 2001-05-05 14:00:00 »
MWAHAHAHAH (place your synical bad guy speech HERE)
yep, there is gotta be a status at the big 1K.
well itll b cool reaching a thousand anyway.
and a big surprise, as i get hardly anytime to do anything, yet i pop over to this board several times a day  :)
and srethron's disappearnce over the last few months as given me the edge (remember he was in front at one stage).
I kinda miss those topics where me & srethron would be posting continuosly one after the other, and evensome times i would kill a topic off with a several posts without a reply thing.

but really being a mod' would be the best thing

M0T

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #26 on: 2001-05-05 16:08:00 »
Is that how you got so many posts?

Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #27 on: 2001-05-06 00:47:00 »
Yes, the main reason The Skillster ended up in front was because of the huge amount of times he would write multiple post monologues (some were at least 6 posts long). I don't think the mods were too happy about it. I was actually a bit surprised that Qhimm didn't reset his account like he did with Cuddleswing.  :wink:

The Skillster

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #28 on: 2001-05-06 02:00:00 »
hey mines werent useless doddles like hers was!! mines were mainly tech based about FF7 lgp&music stuff. nothing useless of course.

M0T

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #29 on: 2001-05-06 03:45:00 »
but if you multipost it splits it up and makes it slightly easier to read. less daunting.
I wasnt here when cuddleswing was, how many posts did he make b4 his account was reset?

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #30 on: 2001-05-06 05:42:00 »
I believe cuddleswing wanted to be crazy poster or something like that... um what would that be 150 or .. 200 i think 150 and just flooded the board with smiley posts.. no words just smileys in every single little post.. i atleast try to make every post useful ... well .. i try  :)

The Skillster

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #31 on: 2001-05-06 12:32:00 »
MOT: absolutly right, if u were in the private forum u would SEE the HUGE posts being made, kinda hard to take it all in if u ask me unless its formatted like a document. mulitposts do split it up.
Qhimm: im not in a hurry to get to the next grade (....), im just bored so i post there (....) maybe not  :D

M0T

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #32 on: 2001-05-06 14:45:00 »
I try to make each one of my posts in reference to the previous ones.
Skillster: It was pretty hard to read some of those posts in the 'Weird FF8 ending' topic because they were very long and just ran on.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #33 on: 2001-05-07 12:39:00 »
yeah finally that topic is dead i have been waiting so i could get a print out.... alot of good crap came up in that topic..

The Skillster

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #34 on: 2001-05-07 12:44:00 »
no really. you HAVENT seen the length that every one posts in the private forums. especially srethron, man he must write an entire document at home then copy&paste it in  :)

Simon

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #35 on: 2001-05-07 15:38:00 »
i've been with the board for a while, still only cool-newbie.

M0T

• View Profile
Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #36 on: 2001-05-07 17:01:00 »
He must really have time on his hands... even I couldn't write something more than half a page long sticking to the subject matter without stopping forever...

Bahamut Lagoon
« Reply #37 on: 2001-05-17 03:02:00 »
The Skillster: Yeah, they weren't useless. Still, most (all?) of the various times, if you put all of your posts together, they still wouldn't have been that long of a single post.

About the Remake Forum. Nope, I just type that all in. The posts aren't really *that* long. They're roughly comparable to the length of some of Terence's posts. I don't write out documents and then copy+paste. I just type fast.  :wink: Now, on some of the old posts at Khakhain (specifically the religion/evolution debates) my posts were so huge (they'd make any of my "long" posts here look like nothing) that I *did* have to type them out and then copy+paste. Of course, that was because there were about 14 people who disagreed with me, which resulted effectively in 14 different mini-debates being carried on at once.

Caddberry: IIRC, that would be 99 posts.