Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4837192 times)

jdhayward

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.94)
« Reply #10600 on: 2021-01-09 16:18:55 »
7 on the dot is when I join a FF14 raid for 3 hours, but if you're still going by then I'll drop in.

Thatd be great. I gave you a follow back/friend request too.

I'm aiming to stream NT every sunday but I may do another evening as well.

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: 2021-01-09 22:18:20 »
7 on the dot is when I join a FF14 raid for 3 hours, but if you're still going by then I'll drop in.

Sorry to spam you.

I'm actually going to be streaming on another day now as I'm going to finish The Last of Us first.

Maybe monday or a weekday. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Nikkolas

• View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: 2021-01-10 11:09:51 »
So I think I maybe just discovered my first weird thing with NT Vanilla and Level 1.

The Enemy Skill materia is supposed to be in the specimen container thing after defeating the boss, right?

Not sure what is causing it not to spawn.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10603 on: 2021-01-10 14:42:25 »
So I think I maybe just discovered my first weird thing with NT Vanilla and Level 1.

The Enemy Skill materia is supposed to be in the specimen container thing after defeating the boss, right?

Not sure what is causing it not to spawn.

It might just be that I either forgot to re-add it to the field, or the var that handles it was recycled to be used for something else and so it's been flagged as picked up. I would add it via save editor. The vanilla combat version was put together fairly quickly with some scripts having to be put back to the way they were so it's likely to have some oversights in there.

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #10604 on: 2021-01-11 02:20:12 »
I'll check into that.

Hey,

I have encountered another issue related to Fort Condor. I got the notification after talking to Shera the first time in Rocket Town (at the Tiny Bronco), but the teleport guy is nowhere to be found. There's an NPC in town with his model, but that's not him.

I hope that the item reward for this battle isn't sought-after; there's no way I'm trekking back to Fort Condor lol.

In any case, thank you for keeping this mod updated. I love it. I might just do a Game Type B right after.

Zantetzulken

• View Profile
« Reply #10605 on: 2021-01-11 15:58:16 »
Hey playing NT 2.0 with  all grapich mods now i have a problem  when i get to mithril cave the where you orginal unlock source upgrade at savepoints it itsent there for some reason have you moved it or tok it out of the game havent played since NT 1.5 ?:P

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10606 on: 2021-01-11 22:36:25 »
Hey,

I have encountered another issue related to Fort Condor. I got the notification after talking to Shera the first time in Rocket Town (at the Tiny Bronco), but the teleport guy is nowhere to be found. There's an NPC in town with his model, but that's not him.

I hope that the item reward for this battle isn't sought-after; there's no way I'm trekking back to Fort Condor lol.

In any case, thank you for keeping this mod updated. I love it. I might just do a Game Type B right after.

I think he's sitting in Cid's green car inside his house.

Hey playing NT 2.0 with  all grapich mods now i have a problem  when i get to mithril cave the where you orginal unlock source upgrade at savepoints it itsent there for some reason have you moved it or tok it out of the game havent played since NT 1.5 ?:P

The source thing in 2.0 is now first accessed after reaching Costa Del Sol, a notice about it will pop after clearing the Cargo Ship boss.

TheTallMass

• View Profile
« Reply #10607 on: 2021-01-13 04:02:34 »
By any chance, were you able to create a more customizable source upgrade menu?

Spotty Len

• View Profile
« Reply #10608 on: 2021-01-14 08:32:31 »
Hey, I was still lurking around to check if there were updates, and I saw a few messages which made me wonder something about a certain boss :

Spoiler: show
Is Ozma supposed to be dropping something? I beat him twice (once by accident and another time in a more legit way), but I never got anything from him, is it only in Hard Mode maybe?

You told me in an earlier version to forget about the Inert save points so I kinda did forget about them, but apparently it's related so I'm really getting curious now.

Nevermind, I went to try it again in a backup save keeping those four clues in mind and I got the item. Are they missable though? Since I wouldn't have gotten it if I tried it before and I would assume he doesn't respawn.

Editing again because I'm an idiot and didn't read the Changelog addressing this issue. :D
Guess the clues weren't for this.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-14 13:56:41 by Spotty Len »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10609 on: 2021-01-14 16:56:30 »
By any chance, were you able to create a more customizable source upgrade menu?

I'll give it a go for this 2.1 update.

Hey, I was still lurking around to check if there were updates, and I saw a few messages which made me wonder something about a certain boss :

Spoiler: show
Is Ozma supposed to be dropping something? I beat him twice (once by accident and another time in a more legit way), but I never got anything from him, is it only in Hard Mode maybe?

You told me in an earlier version to forget about the Inert save points so I kinda did forget about them, but apparently it's related so I'm really getting curious now.

Nevermind, I went to try it again in a backup save keeping those four clues in mind and I got the item. Are they missable though? Since I wouldn't have gotten it if I tried it before and I would assume he doesn't respawn.

Editing again because I'm an idiot and didn't read the Changelog addressing this issue. :D
Guess the clues weren't for this.

Supposed to drop an item, yeah.

wdx

• View Profile
« Reply #10610 on: 2021-01-14 20:26:27 »
Supposed to drop an item, yeah.

100% drops are not always 100% dont think u can fix that. its like kiss of death is almost 100% can miss 1 out of 256 times :D

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10611 on: 2021-01-14 21:35:21 »
I dunno about that, over all the years in vanilla and modding I've never had a 100% drop fail. The cause is likely data, there was a weird bug where Demon's Gate wouldn't drop powersoul for instance. I think the value set in the tool is then used in conjunction with the item ID to arrive at the actual value to write to the scene so there's maybe instances where that can be set wrong internally. I got past it last time by just setting a couple more as item drops and it sorted it out which is what I'll do here.

Snowflake182

• View Profile
« Reply #10612 on: 2021-01-17 20:30:23 »
Hi there, I've searched through as much of this forum as I could, and can find no answer. I'm in disk 2 in the snow field area and none of my characters (except vincent) have learned any level 2 limit breaks at all. I've been using the same crew the whole time pretty much so I feel like i should have hit the kill count, unless something has changed in that regard.

Am I crazy here?

(Edit: I think the kill counts are just higher or something. I started getting them in gaes cliff, disregard me)
« Last Edit: 2021-01-18 01:17:21 by Snowflake182 »

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #10613 on: 2021-01-18 17:52:40 »
Hey Chief,

Im streaming NT tonight if you can get down at any time.

Cheers
JRPGJarryd

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #10614 on: 2021-01-18 22:03:13 »
Hey chief,

Just a note to check if there was something slightly amiss,

Could be me being a noob but I got killed by Hedgehog pies in Aeris church twice this evening  :D :D they hit like a truck!

I dunno if its intentional but they seemed really strong for where they are.

Just thought id mention

Cheers

selius

• View Profile
« Reply #10615 on: 2021-01-19 00:39:19 »
i installed 7th heaven and added this mod to the subscriptions.

installed mod and launched game through 7th heaven.

started a new game, and it always crashes on the first screen when i open the item menu or enter the first battle

NT 2.0 is the only mod im running.

manually installed it using the MEGA download link version and it works fine, so presumably it's just a 7th heaven issue

are there any UI mods that play well with this? i can't get any of them to work
« Last Edit: 2021-01-19 01:31:52 by selius »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10616 on: 2021-01-19 08:56:13 »
i installed 7th heaven and added this mod to the subscriptions.

installed mod and launched game through 7th heaven.

started a new game, and it always crashes on the first screen when i open the item menu or enter the first battle

NT 2.0 is the only mod im running.

manually installed it using the MEGA download link version and it works fine, so presumably it's just a 7th heaven issue

are there any UI mods that play well with this? i can't get any of them to work

That's the easyhook part of 7th Heaven trying to write changes to the executable and failing. NT and UI mods are compatible, but UI mods also target the .exe so until this issue is sorted out you probably won't be able to get it up and running properly. It looked like in the Discord you had it set up properly (when the materia equip effects changed) but then did a reinstall and it went back to vanilla and presumably it's now busted again.

mamfmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10617 on: 2021-01-22 01:39:34 »
ahoy folks,

my new years resolution was to start working on a small side story with Aerith running around midgard and selling herbs/flowers.
I got the game engine script by Joshua and the qhimm team and am currently reading through it.
do you guys have any additional documentation/tips/tutorials on how to access the field module and modify scene transitions/characters/script?

much appreciated :)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10618 on: 2021-01-22 12:05:55 »
ahoy folks,

my new years resolution was to start working on a small side story with Aerith running around midgard and selling herbs/flowers.
I got the game engine script by Joshua and the qhimm team and am currently reading through it.
do you guys have any additional documentation/tips/tutorials on how to access the field module and modify scene transitions/characters/script?

much appreciated :)

You'll need Myst6re's Makou Reactor tool: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9658.0

This opens the game's flevel.lgp in data/field (or if you open a PSX disc with it, it'll open the FIELD folder contained inside with all the .dat field files). Each field contains script groups with an init, main, talk, contact, and then numbered scripts.

Some quick pointers:
Each field will contain 'groups' which are actors, objects, or just script containers for the game to read & execute script from. Generally each will have these types of scripts (except for Line groups, more later):

Init: Is read when the field is loaded. The game will read each actor/object init script in sequence. Try and avoid putting any looping logic into these scripts for if the game is unable to exit one of these loops in an init script, the field will never finish loading. These are usually used to place actors on the field and set starting parameters like music, etc. Think of it as setting the stage before the curtain comes up and shows you what's on the screen.

Main: These always run after the field is loaded. Usually used to have characters do things in the background, or to make a scene trigger automatically when you enter the screen.

Talk: Activates when controlled actor talks to this object.

Contact: Activates when controlled actor makes collision with this object.

Script 3-30; these only run if they are specifically called by field script elsewhere. If an empty script is called (try and avoid this) it will check the next script above it until it finds code to run.

Scripts can be called in three ways:
Synchronously: The calling script will wait until the called script has finished before proceeding.
Asynchronously (Wait): The calling script will continue while the called script plays independently of it; if the actor is busy then the request to run a script will queue and execute when available.
Asynchronously (No Wait): The calling script will continue while the called script plays independently of it; if the actor is busy then the request to run a script will silently fail.

The game can run something like 8 script concurrently. Usually this is more than enough, but if you get too liberal with the use of Main scripts and don't properly terminate scripts that you run then you can end up chokepointing the engine which will cause new scripts to not run or a softlock. When executing scripts, remember to terminate them properly with a return opcode.

There is a different type of object with different script groups; it's a Line group. These are event lines that activate when crossed by the player and are drawn by 2 sets of coordinates. These lines can be cleared/set based on different conditions. Some activate on contact, others require that the player push Confirm (Turtle Paradise flyers for instance).

The game uses variables to manage its logic. There are several 'banks' which can take 1byte or 2byte values. One important thing to note is that the locations used to write 1byte and 2byte addresses are actually the same. An example below:

To write a 1byte value to a bank, you'd use [1][100]
To write a 2byte value to a bank, you'd use [2][100]
[2][100] will read/write values to [1][100] and [1][101], so if you wrote a value to [1][100] and then wrote another value to [2][100] believing it to be a separate memory location then you'd accidentally overwrite the value held at [1][100] so keep that in mind.

Just in case, a 1byte value is 0-255 (in hex this is 0xFF) so you can't push a value higher than 255 into a 1byte memory address. To achieve a higher number, a 2byte value is needed and can reach 65535 (in hex, this is 0xFFFF; in other words, it's two 1-byte values read together).

Bank 5/6 is where temporary variables are stored. Any value held here will be lost once you leave a field, so only use this for temporary handling like dialogue decisions.

In order to more efficiently use variable space, the game will often use bit flags on each variable instead of writing a value to it. These are shown in the tool as 'Bit 1 ON' or 'Bit 0 OFF'. Each 1-byte address can hold 8 'bit flags' which is efficient for things like flagging when items have been picked up as instead of having a separate variable tracking each item we can have 1 variable track 8 item pickups instead. Each bit flag adds a value to the address which, when all are toggled, will add up to 255.
Bit 0: 1
Bit 1: 2
Bit 2: 4
Bit 3: 8
Bit 4: 16
Bit 5: 32
Bit 6: 64
Bit 7: 128
If you picked up the item that uses Bit 0 and the item that uses Bit 7, then the variable would have a value of 129. In this way, the variable can have unique values for the game to evaluate against and check if certain items have or have not been picked up. Bit flags like this are used for other tasks as well, such as event management, so you'll need to get used to seeing them and using them. Just think of them as 8 flags you can turn on and off for a variable.

The Makou Reactor tool can tell you what variables are used or not, but some modules outside of field will use certain variables. To be safe, use [11][255] if you need to use new variables and work your way down from there.

In order to learn how to do things, the best way is to study the scripts that exist in the game but I would avoid looking at the Midgar fields as these are much less consistent between each other and seem to have been built at varying times during development (so the method for doing things is a bit less efficient or flat-out different in some cases which can be confusing). Think of a scene you're fairly familiar with and which is easily triggered from a nearby save point and then study the scripts that make it happen to get a better idea of how things are put together and executed.

Last thing: Save (and test) Regularly.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-22 12:10:19 by Sega Chief »

Binxy

• View Profile
« Reply #10619 on: 2021-01-23 02:49:44 »
Hey everyone, I'm playing through the newest version of new threat with no experience enabled, I just got out of midgar.  Are there any documents about what items are available to find / from quests.

I want to make sure I don't miss any important items because some bosses might be impossible to beat without accessories or armors that negate certain statuses and elements

I found out how to examine the scene.exe to see if I need to steal or morph certain enemies but beyond that I'm pretty lost.  Trying to be careful but I see people playing other versions using equipment I don't have and I'm wondering if I missed things or if they just aren't in this version.

Thanks so much! Also thanks to the creator I'm having a ton of fun replaying my favorite game

mamfmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10620 on: 2021-01-23 03:57:19 »
splendid,

Your summary in combination with the editing tool is exactly what I needed and then some.
I'll start by trying to figure out the editor basics and how to make Aerith party leader.

many thanks!

Rhoasckm

• View Profile
« Reply #10621 on: 2021-01-23 15:54:26 »
Regarding Vincent's Death Penalty weapon, does that still have damage that scales with kills? Or does it only have the "ignores defense" attribute now?

Also I just wanted to say - I just finished the game, and man... I've beaten this game countless times in the past, and this mod really made it feel like a fresh experience. Bravo, you did an absolutely fantastic job, I'm probably gonna find myself suggesting this to most people I know hahaha
« Last Edit: 2021-01-24 07:03:02 by Rhoasckm »

salmonn85

• View Profile
« Reply #10622 on: 2021-01-23 19:30:01 »
Really loving the mod BTW.

NTM 2.0
I seem to have run into a bug with the blue cave bosses Quadrangea. Managed to kill them however one of them didn't die.
It's invisible, no AI, shows a target icon, I can heal it, which shows HP with sense but every attack against it (even heals with Aeris staff) plays the death sound.
Dropping the HP to 0 again does nothing and I can keep attacking.

Had to use Ochu to force end the fight, not sure if I was supposed to have got any drops from them.

Loaded my save before the fight. Started them again and same thing happened, only to a different one this time.
« Last Edit: 2021-01-23 20:05:01 by salmonn85 »

GregEnlil

• View Profile
« Reply #10623 on: 2021-01-25 15:52:20 »
Finally getting around to playing 2.0 ; Got to Costa del Sol and having a blast so far ; I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of the Limit Break changes?

I'm trying to plan a bit ahead of time for SP Upgrades, trying to come up with the builds I wanna use ; and knowing what hits physically, what hits magically and which added effects are on what... is something I wouldn't mind knowing in advance to potentially come up with fun builds.

Thanks for the mod, SegaChief, you da man.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10624 on: 2021-01-25 17:12:50 »
Hey everyone, I'm playing through the newest version of new threat with no experience enabled, I just got out of midgar.  Are there any documents about what items are available to find / from quests.

I want to make sure I don't miss any important items because some bosses might be impossible to beat without accessories or armors that negate certain statuses and elements

I found out how to examine the scene.exe to see if I need to steal or morph certain enemies but beyond that I'm pretty lost.  Trying to be careful but I see people playing other versions using equipment I don't have and I'm wondering if I missed things or if they just aren't in this version.

Thanks so much! Also thanks to the creator I'm having a ton of fun replaying my favorite game

On the first page of this thread, you'll find a documentation download. This has an item list which has a location for all e.skills, etc. There's a quest chain of 1/35 soldier items that are missable, and one of them in the Midgar Raid is currently dropping a Vaccine instead of the item by mistake.

splendid,

Your summary in combination with the editing tool is exactly what I needed and then some.
I'll start by trying to figure out the editor basics and how to make Aerith party leader.

many thanks!

Generally speaking, if the field screen has an actor set for that character which has the line 'This character is playable and it is Aeris' in the Init script then when you enter that field with Aeris as party leader, it will by default give you control of that actor (doesn't necessarily need to be the same field model). You can also manually override this by setting the 'Control group' opcode if you need to do that for whatever reason.

If you enter a field and find yourself to be invisible, it means there was no actor set for your current party leader so that'd be the first thing to look to.

Regarding Vincent's Death Penalty weapon, does that still have damage that scales with kills? Or does it only have the "ignores defense" attribute now?

Also I just wanted to say - I just finished the game, and man... I've beaten this game countless times in the past, and this mod really made it feel like a fresh experience. Bravo, you did an absolutely fantastic job, I'm probably gonna find myself suggesting this to most people I know hahaha

Cheers; In 1.5 I think it uses ignore defence, in 2.0 it probably uses the Yoshiyuki formula where it's stronger if allies are currently KO'd.

Really loving the mod BTW.

NTM 2.0
I seem to have run into a bug with the blue cave bosses Quadrangea. Managed to kill them however one of them didn't die.
It's invisible, no AI, shows a target icon, I can heal it, which shows HP with sense but every attack against it (even heals with Aeris staff) plays the death sound.
Dropping the HP to 0 again does nothing and I can keep attacking.

Had to use Ochu to force end the fight, not sure if I was supposed to have got any drops from them.

Loaded my save before the fight. Started them again and same thing happened, only to a different one this time.

Yeah there's a weakness in the AI where that can happen, so I need to re-do the fight.

Finally getting around to playing 2.0 ; Got to Costa del Sol and having a blast so far ; I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of the Limit Break changes?

I'm trying to plan a bit ahead of time for SP Upgrades, trying to come up with the builds I wanna use ; and knowing what hits physically, what hits magically and which added effects are on what... is something I wouldn't mind knowing in advance to potentially come up with fun builds.

Thanks for the mod, SegaChief, you da man.

I'll write up a list and add it to the documentation:

Code: [Select]
//Cloud
Braver - Base: 52, Reduces enemy Defence + Magic Defence by 5% (stacks with other effects of this type)
Cross Slash - Base 48 w/ Paralysis

Blade Beam - Base: 55, Magic-based, Single then Split
Climhazzard - Base: 70, Reduces enemy Defence + Magic Defence by 10% (stacks with other effects of this type)

Meteorain - Base: 24 x 6, Magic-based, Random
Finishing Touch - Base: 70, Insta-KO, All

Omnislash - Base: 17 x 15, Auto-Crit

So Cloud has a couple of Magic-based Limit Breaks in his Lv.2 and Lv.3 to make use of. The defence reduction on Lv.1 and Lv.2 can be really useful in longer fights.

//Barret
Big Shot - Base: 58
Grenade Bomb - Base: 54, All

Mindblow - Base: 60, Magic-based, Inflicts Confu/Berskerk
Hammerblow - Base: 70, Insta-KO

Satellite Beam - Base: 70, Magic-based
Ungarmax - Base: 10 x 18, Random

Catastrophe - Base: 30 x 10, Magic-based

Took a bit of a risk with Barret in giving him a magic-based Lv.4 but for players who have built him that way it's a nice payoff at the end, and he has Ungarmax as a flashy physical alternative. Mindblow was bumped to Lv.2 with Grenade Bomb moving to Lv.1 so there's an early AOE Limit available for the player.

//Aeris
Healing Wind - 50% MaxHP heal for party
Seal Evil - Base: 16, Magic-based, Inflicts Silence/Stop

Breath of the Earth - 50% MaxHP heal for party, removes all detrimental ailments + debuffs
Fury Brand - Fills Limit gauges of allies

Planet Protector - Grants Regen + Wall for the party
Pulse of Life - Fully recovers party HP/MP, + revives 100% from KO

Great Gospel - Fully recovers party HP/MP, grants Peerless (invincibility)

Small tweaks; Breath of the Earth now recovers HP instead of just status ailments which was very underwhelming next to Healing Wind. Seal Evil does a bit of damage now which should be really useful early on, though the key thing there is still the Stop status. Invincibility was made the sole reserve of Great Gospel, and Planet Protector applies other buffs instead.

//Tifa
Beat Rush - Base: 20
Somersault - Base: 24
Waterkick - Base: 28
Meteodrive - Base: 32
Dolphin Blow - Base: 36
Meteor Strike - Base 40
Final Heaven - Base: 70

Nothing really changed here except for base power.

//Red XIII
Sled Fang - Base: 48, drains damage as HP
Lunatic High - Grants party Haste and Red's evasion stat is raised by 50% of its current value for each active party member including himself (so if he had 10% evasion, and 2 allies were up, he'd be at 20% evasion). This caps at 100% buff so only 1 other party member needs to be alive to get the full buff.

Blood Fang - Base: 70, drains damage as HP/MP
Stardust Ray - Base 10 x 10, Magic-based

Earth Rave - Base: 35 x 5, Random
Howling Moon - Grants Haste, Wall, Berserk, and raises current Attack stat by 50% (caps at 100% bonus).

Cosmo Memory - Base: 144, Magic-based, fills Limit gauges of allies

Red's Howling Moon was buffed a bit to make it a bit more useful, and it was moved to the 2nd slot so you can crack skulls a bit faster on Lv.3 with Earth Rave. Cosmo Memory is a bit OP, but it does help it compete against the Multi-hitting Limit Breaks, even synergises with it as it recharges them.

//Yuffie
Greased Lightning - Base: 52, inflicts Slow
Clear Tranquil - 25% MP restored for party, removes Poison, Silence, and Blind

Landscaper - Base: 62, Magic-based, inflicts Slow, All
Bloodfest - Base: 10 x 10, Random

Gauntlet - Base: 70, Magic-based, inflicts Slow, All
Doom of the Living - Base: 12 x 15

All Creation - Base: 180, revives KO'd allies, All

Clear Tranquil was made to be a bit more unique to Aeris' Healing Wind in that it restores MP instead with some statuses. Inflicting Slow is the common theme, and All Creation was set as having the highest base power of any magic-based attack in the game with the revive allies as a kind of extra support thing to help it against Cosmo Memory and the other multi-hit Lv.4s.

//Vincent
Berserk Dance - Base: 32
Beast Flare - Base: 70, Magic-based, Fire element

Gigadunk - Base: 40
Livewire - Base: 60, Magic-based, Bolt element

Splattercombo - Base: 16 x 5
Nightmare - Inflicts Sleep, Poison, Confu, Silence, Frog, Mini

Chaos Saber - Base: 40, Ignores defence, All
Satan Slam - Base: 100, Magic-based, Inflicts KO, ???? Element

I beefed up the Vincent transformation attacks a bit, and set it to alternate between the attacks rather than do them at random for a bit more consistency. Chaos is probably overpowered given the defence buffs that go with this form.

//Cid
Boost Jump - Base: 52
Dynamite - Base: 48, All

Hyper Jump - Base: 70, inflicts KO
Dragon - Base: 60, Magic-based, drains damage as HP/MP

Dragon Dive - Base: 27 x 6, Magic-based, Inflicts KO
Big Brawl - Base: 24 x 8

Highwind - Base: 12 x 18

I may need to uplift those Lv.1 Limits a bit so they match Barret a bit more.

//Cait Sith
I think there was some tweaks to the base power of some of the toybox outcomes like Toy Soldier but nothing drastic there.