Author Topic: Does anyone here use marijuanna?  (Read 9653 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Does anyone here use marijuanna?
« on: 2010-06-14 20:58:15 »
I most certainly do! Daily! And I dont care who knows it!

I used to have a lot of pot leaf memorabelia that I wore A LOT in public. One day I went in pizza hut with a giant leaf shirt and hat.
There were 5 state troopers eating at the table by the restroom, and I had to go, so I stroll by them, tipping my pot leaf hat at them as I go.

Btw I live in alabama, and its VERY illegal here, even medically.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone here use marijuanna?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-14 20:59:56 »
I don't agree with people smoking pot because it's illegal but I haven't lost respect for you. It's your decision so I really don't care if you do it or not. I just don't really agree with it and probably wouldn't ever do it.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-14 21:04:59 »
Glad you are a decent enough person for not losing respect. That says a lot for your character. And as I said I dont care who knows or who acts what way towards me, I just wanted to get it out there.
Its a large part of who I am ya know? Been doing it since 14 and am now 22. And as far as morality or lagality goes I have a MUCH harsher view on cigarettes than marijuana. My cigarettes are killing me, my marijuanna isnt.

Plus I have horrible anger management/ bi-polarism kinda deal, and it helps me stay calm. I already take celexra to stable me out, but sometimes it just doesnt cut it.(not an excuse, if I had a webcam Id show you the 20 holes I have patched and covered in my room, destroyed a $600 laptop, a $700 guitar, all because of anger probs....(Reasons behind those are that my gf got mad cause I was on the computer,m so I destroyed it so she wouldnt bitch anymore lol, same with guitar...I have probs...)

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-14 21:22:55 »
Anyone who loses respect for myself or anyone else for marijuana use pretty much instantly loses a lot of respect from me.

Oh and I live in Canada so it's like, still illegal, but with very little risk/consequences, and is therefore adequately cheap.

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-14 21:45:57 »
Used to be a heavy user in between high school and university.

But I wasn't having fun anymore so I stopped.  Haven't smoked in a few years.

I also noticed a cloudiness lift up after I had quit for a few years.

There was this anti-weed ad I saw a few years ago : "High for a night, slow for a month".

Thought it was bullsh*t at the time but after quitting I gotta admit its true.  For heavy users at least.  I doubt a joint every now and then has much of an effect.

Another side effect is that I'm much less moody and much more emotionally stable.  But that might just be a side effect of getting closer to the thirthies than my teens ...
« Last Edit: 2010-06-14 21:49:33 by Marc »

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-14 21:58:19 »
Anyone who loses respect for myself or anyone else for marijuana use pretty much instantly loses a lot of respect from me.

Oh and I live in Canada so it's like, still illegal, but with very little risk/consequences, and is therefore adequately cheap.

A bunch of my friends do it so I'm used to it. Like I said, I don't care if they do it or not, but I probably wouldn't ever do it. I might try it once but I can't see myself becoming addicted.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-14 22:18:04 »
If you dont wanna do it dont do it. Just because you see other people enjoying it or saying non-negative things about it shouldnt influence your decision....you remember that okay?

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-14 22:30:14 »
I am an English Literature graduate. Make your mind up on that.

Also, Jeff, you might want to curtail not your smoking, but maybe your posting - you do start a lot of threads...

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-14 22:39:43 »
I've contemplated doing it, I could get the stuff for free from one of my friends it's still an open discussion though, all the people I know who use marijuana are all hard-working intelligent people and a lot of them are my very good friends so I have no problem with it, I respect people who are open about it and as long as it doesn't turn you into a wife beater like what alcohol did to some people I have no problem with it, I mean we all need something to take the edge off right? different people have different methods of doing so. Cocaine on the other hand..well that's a story too long for this post let's just say it's the worst thing that can happen to someone and I've never heard of a cocaine user who didn't end up in a bad state at the end of it, house-less, spouse-less and a totally different person from what they were before, it's just the bringer of all sorrow to anyone who uses it. So yeah, marijuana isn't bad as long a you know what you are doing.

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-14 22:51:47 »
^
Yeah cocaine, meth, and heroin are the only drugs I really have any problem with.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-14 22:58:16 »
I personally believe it is to be treated in a similar fashion to alcohol. Up to the person. Some can do it responsibly, others wont want it, and some might have a problem and would need help.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-14 23:00:39 »
i used to be a very heavy smoker, but i quit 4 years ago. I'll have a puff every now and then, but not much more than that. I found that i spent most of my time getting pot, and then smoking it, then spending time getting it again, etc...... I can agree that it feels like a haze lifted as well. I used to feel like i always had tunnel vision and anxiety attacks, all that went away once i quit.

I save a lot of money and time now! I have no bad feelings towards anyone who uses a lot though. If you wanna get stoned and chill in your house that's cool with me, your not hurting anybody. Occasionally i like it, but most of the time i will just pass on it.

I like beer to much!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-06-14 23:00:48 »
Also, Jeff, you might want to curtail not your smoking, but maybe your posting - you do start a lot of threads...

Bosola is right.

About half of the new threads that have been made over the past few weeks have been made by one person. Although it's nice for the forums to be active, don't start a thread every time a new idea pops into your head.

Also, a lot of your threads seem to be very thinly veiled attempts to show off to us, and they're not things that are going to impress many people. I'm thinking of:

"I have 3x hd 5770 gfx cars!" (how many miles to the gallon do they get? ;D)

"I have a really high post rate!" (so do a lot of /b/tards)

"I smoke loads of pot!" (we had already worked that one out)

"I have a really high IQ (it's in the 93rd percentile!) and I've never met anyone who is smarter than me!" (I thought you were being an arse with that last comment, until I read about the village you live in; it's not hard to be the smartest person in a village with 750 people and where less than half the adults graduated from high school and less than 1/20th have a bachelor's degree)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-06-14 23:02:22 »
I am an English Literature graduate. Make your mind up on that.

Took SLIGHT offense to that at first, but upon review, It seems I do post more than others. I remind you though, that I frequent these forums HEAVILY, and if others did the same, a lot of my old topics would be off the first page...But people reply to them and keep them up, and Unless Im posting here or in general, I have a legitimate reason in doing so. Also I recall making a few of these topics here and in general to increase my post count. Users reply, I reply to them.Thats what a forums for.

In any case you are a respected member of this forum, and as such I respect you as well. I will keep what you have said in mind and try to curb my ADD-ish posting in the future.

Lol @ Kudistos, do I have to photocopy the documentation where the entire school system had meetings on what to do with me? Have you ever had anything like that happen to you?

Aside from that you must be a really sad person... Everything you mentioned above was OFF HANDEDLY mentioned in useless topics, you seem to remember them QUITE WELL. I didnt shove em down your or anyone effin throat....Why did it get to you so much? I remember much less about you guys....

You imply those were the topic posts.....You sir are IGNORANT. 2 examples you laid forth above were BARELY close, and the other 2 were completely off.
If I recall The only one you got right is the post rate one.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-14 23:08:06 by jeffdamann »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-06-14 23:19:14 »
You're raging. Better smoke some pot so that you don't destroy your PC again ;D

I'd like to see that documentation; I'm sure it will be lulzy.

Tell me, did you even go to college? Have you ever had any experience of comparing yourself to people outside of a tiny village in the middle of nowhere? I guarantee that you're not even close to being special. Maybe they moved you up two grades in Jackson's Gap high because you were the only kid who could tie their shoelaces, but your incredible intelligence wouldn't even be noticed anywhere else. None of the posts you've made have indicated even above average intelligence, and your last one certainly doesn't.

Oh, and the examples I gave are all very indicative of your posting style. You're just pissed off because you've been found out.

TBH, you're coming across as a Hermoor in the making. :P

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #15 on: 2010-06-14 23:26:05 »
Haha, now I get why this place has troll problems.

I knew from the start of this thread that Herm was gonna be mentioned at some point.
Here we go again?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-06-14 23:26:46 »
Easy guys...  no baiting please

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-06-14 23:29:12 »
Well I clicked on your account and looked for the date you registered but ever since obesebear has become a mod, all the dates have been f***ed up. (not saying it's his fault)

You do post A LOT though. Most of the time it's pointless sh*t that is answered in the first post or can be found by searching.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-06-14 23:34:13 »
Haha, now I get why this place has troll problems.

I knew from the start of this thread that Herm was gonna be mentioned at some point.
Here we go again?

Come on, you love the drama really. Admit it. ;D

Easy guys...  no baiting please

Awww...

But sometimes people have attitudes that really grind my gears and it's hard to not call them out on it :(

Well I clicked on your account and looked for the date you registered but ever since obesebear has become a mod, all the dates have been f***ed up. (not saying it's his fault)

Really? It's working fine for me. Are you sure you're not looking at the "last active" bit?

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-06-14 23:36:26 »

Really? It's working fine for me. Are you sure you're not looking at the "last active" bit?

I'm sure. It does it with threads as well. Most of the time is just says "Reply #3: 11" or something like that. Same way with the date registered.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-06-14 23:37:36 »

I'm sure. It does it with threads as well. Most of the time is just says "Reply #3: 11" or something like that. Same way with the date registered.
I can't mess with dates, might be a problem with your computer or browser...

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-06-14 23:38:24 »

Maybe it's a problem on your end. Everything works well for me. Have you been playing with the "Look and Layout preferences" part of "modify profile"?

EDIT:

I've just been on "Who's Online" and everyone is looking at people's profiles. I blame DarkFang for this! :D
« Last Edit: 2010-06-14 23:43:12 by Kudistos Megistos »

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-06-14 23:49:33 »
Oh wow I just figured it out. It was because I had it on 12-hour format. I really hate 24-hour and it takes me like 2 minutes to figure it out lol.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-06-14 23:51:43 »
I was offended and not gonna reply, but that made me lol.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-06-14 23:56:35 »
Locked at jeffdamann's request... and also for the potential to create a new Hermoor.