Author Topic: Over leveled at this point?  (Read 3625 times)

Ryusaizo

• Kyaaa
    • View Profile
Over leveled at this point?
« on: 2010-07-20 06:47:29 »
I am around level 27, and just got the buggy, and I am heading back to Junon for more leveling and ap gathering. At this current point, if I was to head to Cosmo Canyon would I bee too over leveled?

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Re: Over leveled at this point?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-20 09:07:39 »
I am around level 27, and just got the buggy, and I am heading back to Junon for more leveling and ap gathering. At this current point, if I was to head to Cosmo Canyon would I bee too over leveled?
There's no such thing as "Overleveled" in FF7. Only "Underleveled" since if you are you'll get your butt handed to ya.

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-20 09:21:29 »
Actually there is no such thing as "underleveled" either, seeing how easy the game is.

ScottMcTony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-20 09:27:38 »
If you mean in terms of balance, if you do anything optional at all for the sake of leveling or becoming more powerful in any fashion, you'll be overleveled. If you don't and just charge hard and fast through the main story with zero grinding and zero optional shit gathering, there's still a good chance you'll be overleveled.

Really it's a tremendously easy game.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-20 17:53:08 »
Not on hardcore, and not if your not familiar with all the little tricks you can pull off.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-07-21 13:48:23 »
You're level is ok. I just got to that place yesterday and Cloud is level 26 and the others are 25 and 26 too. Try a low level game to make you're gaming harder and more challenging.

Travis

• "I control the world with fear."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-07-24 19:12:18 »
Use the manipulate materia to get aqualung, big guard, white wind, and beta. That will be useful through out the game and that's what you are able to get right now.

If you have big guard you can take down any enemy in the game at almost any level.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-07-24 23:21:22 »
And if you don't have Big Guard... you can still pretty much take down any enemy in the game at almost any level.

Really it's a tremendously easy game.

QFT.  Being over-leveled doesn't make a big difference.