Author Topic: Apz Buster Sword do not work with Millenia's cloud swords  (Read 5822 times)

Squalloffire

• View Profile
Hello to Everyone;I Have a problem with Apz Cloud's Buster sword: I have installed millenia's cloud swords in my ff7 battle.lgp,and after it I put inside the battle.lgp Apz Buster sword. The result is that cloud's sword in-game become glitchy (all black,with some differents color in the centre). There is a way to solve this problem? How can I have the right pattern?

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Re: Apz Buster Sword do not work with Millenia's cloud swords
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-16 10:13:36 »
First put all the files of Millenia's weapons to the battle.lgp and then put rtck and rtac to the battle.lgp from apz battle folder. The reason you're having that is you have the wrong texture for apz buster sword so that means rtck is the model of the sword and rtac is the texture.

Squalloffire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-16 10:16:37 »
First put all the files of Millenia's weapons to the battle.lgp and then put rtck and rtac to the battle.lgp from apz battle folder. The reason you're having that is you have the wrong texture for apz buster sword so that means rtck is the model of the sword and rtac is the texture.
thanks for the explanation. Can you tell me which file is the Force Stelear?

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-16 10:23:06 »
Don't really like spoiling people by just telling them so you have to find out yourself. But I'll help you how to find out. You can view the swords using biturn or kimera. It will show you the model and if you see the model of forcestealer you'll find the name of the file. :)

Squalloffire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-16 10:25:18 »
Don't really like spoiling people by just telling them so you have to find out yourself. But I'll help you how to find out. You can view the swords using biturn or kimera. It will show you the model and if you see the model of forcestealer you'll find the name of the file. :)
thanks for the help. now I can finally resolve this problem!

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-16 11:45:56 »
This won't work- Millenia's texture sheets have multiple swords in one file. If you do this, the next three swords are gonna do the same thing.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-16 11:50:18 »
^ What he said.

I've tried this multiple times and it hasn't worked.

Squalloffire

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-16 11:55:57 »
Well,I've tried it because I wantend both Buster Sword and First tsurugi of the Custom Ac cloud model: the result was that the Apz Buster Sword worked and the Tsurugi become white :roll:

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-16 12:25:16 »
Hmm it seems as I was wrong.. I just tried it myself. Forget about my earlier post then. That's just what i did for Slayersnext weapon so it does not work with Millenia's weapons.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-16 12:49:19 »
Hello to Everyone;I Have a problem with Apz Cloud's Buster sword: I have installed millenia's cloud swords in my ff7 battle.lgp,and after it I put inside the battle.lgp Apz Buster sword. The result is that cloud's sword in-game become glitchy (all black,with some differents color in the centre). There is a way to solve this problem? How can I have the right pattern?
Please read up on what posts belong in what forum.  Your thread is obviously not a mod, program, or release of any kind and therefore does not belong in Game Tweaking.

Moved