Author Topic: [FF7PC] Slayersnext's Customized Models (2009-07-08)(Missing Downloads)  (Read 359507 times)

Silver Wings

• View Profile
Re: [Release] Slayersnext's Customized Models
« Reply #250 on: 2008-12-01 12:18:32 »
Er, this Aerith's coat is kinda weird, didnt you use mine? I remembered sending it to you, right?
Anyway, your work's nice, I even gotta learn how to create texture from you :D but not this time ^^ I'm flood in the final year and I can only be free after July. haizz

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2008-12-01 16:07:43 »
Yes jeje, I didnt use your coat, because Aeris texture is 512x512 and there's no space to put the textures of your coat, so I edited my own XD.

***Important:
For people like polaris_027 who wants the Weapons Mod patch but haven't got installed the High Res Patch, download this instead the other file:
  * http://files.filefront.com/WModv062NoHR+slayersnextrar/;12522041;/fileinfo.html
Password for descompresion: qhimm

polaris_027

« Reply #252 on: 2008-12-01 23:15:01 »
wow!!! you really care! i love you man! ^^D\m/

whoa..tested it and some swords are still missing..namely: runeblade, nail bat, and heaven's cloud..anyway im not asking for anymore fix cause i think ive troubled you enough already..think im satisfied with what i have now..thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: 2008-12-01 23:58:22 by polaris_027 »

Swampthing15

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2008-12-02 01:50:48 »
ok, redid my battle lpg, and im using all of your fines (except for the bustersword) and they all work great! except the one called excalibur, it does not appear at all in battle. anyone else have that problem?

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2008-12-07 01:58:55 »
When it will the next release?

BahamutSIN

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 2008-12-12 15:13:36 »
Even tough I have downloaded and applied the weapons mod for non-High Res ff7, most of them just appear white :? And I'm talking about Yoshiyuki, Murasame, Crystal Sword, Enhance Sword, Heaven's Cloud and Rune Blade... (I think everything except Buster Sword and Hard Edge). Any help, please?

EDIT: Mythril Saber and Butterfly Edge also works fine.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-12 15:27:54 by BahamutSIN »

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2008-12-12 18:58:27 »
It's pretty simple,just only you have to decompile battle.lgp into a folder,then put all the files downloaded into the same folder,replace all the files,then build a new battle.lgp and enjoy the news weapons!

BahamutSIN

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2008-12-12 19:04:37 »
*Sigh*
I know how to put them in battle.lpg but don't know why most of them are completely white in game...

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #258 on: 2008-12-12 19:28:48 »
hmm, i been loking this problem, and i have a couple of pointers, but they probably wont help...

1.Do you have the 1.02 Patch??? i couldnt display my own custom textures until i updated my FF7config.exe and FF7.exe with the patched ones.

2.Are the right boxes ticked in FF7Config? you may need to tick "NVIDIA" and "RIVA 128"

3.Re-download the models and repack the archive again. it's possible the textures got corrupted or something...

hope that helps...

BahamutSIN

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2008-12-12 19:41:23 »
hmm, i been loking this problem, and i have a couple of pointers, but they probably wont help...

1.Do you have the 1.02 Patch??? i couldnt display my own custom textures until i updated my FF7config.exe and FF7.exe with the patched ones.

2.Are the right boxes ticked in FF7Config? you may need to tick "NVIDIA" and "RIVA 128"

3.Re-download the models and repack the archive again. it's possible the textures got corrupted or something...

hope that helps...

Hmm, everything is correct I think...That's how my problem looks like: http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/TheUltimateEnd/hffd.jpg
Hope someone help me :cry:
« Last Edit: 2008-12-12 20:56:37 by BahamutSIN »

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #260 on: 2008-12-12 23:29:54 »
hmm yeah looks kinda like what happened to me...

anyway sorry i cant help you...

BahamutSIN

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008-12-13 13:10:37 »
Hi everyone, everything is fixed now Thanks to NeoCloudstrife I spotted a mistake, I forgot to check "NVidia TNT" :roll:...weird... 
Anyway thank you, everything's working fine now, merry christmass and happy new year!! :-D
« Last Edit: 2008-12-13 13:16:07 by BahamutSIN »

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2008-12-19 19:16:57 »
BahamutSIN, sorry for no help you, but I have a 'busy' week...
So, everything is working correctly? Witn a Nvidia card and Nvisia card ticked on FF7config right? Maybe the normal (No the NOHR patch) patch works for you too... maybe only the ATI card don't work correctly without the Enhance eidos 1.02 patch.... I don't know

PS: Hey guys! what do you think about my new Buster Sword?:
^^

Swampthing15

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2008-12-19 19:44:02 »
BahamutSIN- did u do the pcreator step? that fixed those weapons for me i had forgoten that step

BahamutSIN

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008-12-19 22:04:56 »
@Swampthing15, @slayersnext

Yea, I was so excited about those weapons that I just ignored the pcreator step  :-P. But even after that step, weapons still had white colour... 
These weapons didn't work on my FF7 cuz I haven't ticked NVidia and TNT in my config, now this mod is working fine for me.

BTW slayersnext, your new Buster Sword is flawless.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-19 22:16:17 by BahamutSIN »

polaris_027

« Reply #265 on: 2008-12-20 22:37:32 »
PS: Hey guys! what do you think about my new Buster Sword?:
^^

err..looks rusty..but still great..may i request you to make the first tsurugi instead?

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2008-12-20 23:03:30 »
I've import a few more Sword, only Ultima Sword left... a few images of them:
Borde Mariposa/butterfly Edge:

Orgánica/Organics:

Ladrón/Steal:

Apocalipsis/Apocalypse:

Ragnarok:

And the new Buster Sword:

When I finish the Ultima Weapon. I'll release them too like the others. Well what do you thing? Any suggestion??

Silver Wings

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2008-12-21 14:58:46 »
Honestly, I dont think that you have done a good work. The material of those swords are supposed to be metal but you textured them more "marble" and "woody". Also, buster sword is not as rusty if you compare it to the one shown in FF7 tech-demo. Even if it was, the texture wouldnt be as weird like yours. The only good one I think is Ladron

CyberPirate

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2008-12-21 15:02:53 »
You should join up on the Phoenix Rejuvenation Project and work out with models there to create an awesome complete FF VII graphics makeover :D

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #269 on: 2008-12-21 18:39:57 »
Honestly, I dont think that you have done a good work. The material of those swords are supposed to be metal but you textured them more "marble" and "woody". Also, buster sword is not as rusty if you compare it to the one shown in FF7 tech-demo. Even if it was, the texture wouldnt be as weird like yours. The only good one I think is Ladron

...thats kinda harsh, doncha think? lets see YOUR amazing work :/

i personally think these are great.

Silver Wings

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 2008-12-22 06:06:58 »
...thats kinda harsh, doncha think? lets see YOUR amazing work :/

i personally think these are great.

Does it matter if I comment his work and vice-versa? As you said, that was personal thought. Evenmore, I and him have been friends for quite a long time so why shouldnt I say what I really think? We can learn some lesson from failure to get better and better, right ? Still, you can see that I DID admire his way of texturing (the previous posts) but not this time because of the reasons I said.

Btw, I'm sorry to dissapoint you that I dont have much time spending on modeling, especially this and next year. I even havent completed modeling Vincent for slayersnext as I promised but I can show you my very old practice I did. It was just a simply untextured low-poly model I did for training so plz dont blame me :)

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008-12-22 14:08:24 »
Thanks NeoCloudstrife and CyberPirate. I'll release them really soon so anyone cloud paly with them.
Silver Wings, Only Mythril saber and Hard edge have woody texture and only in the handle, all the rest is metal and some gemstones and maybe glass and a lot of materials.  If I had use only straight metal textures, the sword would be bored, without scratch, no rusty, SO perfect and I hate this. For a straight sword, I have the originals ones... The imperfection is better XD thats because I used rusty metals, they're cool to kill monsters...... And me* (ops) and my friends like them right now  :wink:
« Last Edit: 2008-12-22 14:54:03 by slayersnext »

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2008-12-22 14:42:56 »
And I and my friends like them right now

Jonnylossus likes them too!

And i think that they aren't too rusty btw.. I like that. :P I still don't know how you recreated these weapons, but they are looking great. I can't await to play with them. =)

Good work! Hope you create more of these things!

What about a high res Masamune ;D? Or a high res scythe? :D

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2008-12-22 14:49:24 »

Is that Metal Sonic's eye that i see there?  :-P Good job :-)

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2008-12-22 23:15:59 »
Yes, you're right