Author Topic: cloud patch request (color) ~  (Read 2908 times)

adventsoldier

• View Profile
cloud patch request (color) ~
« on: 2008-11-05 17:27:53 »
hi, i'd do this myself but i'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to lgp tools etc and can't seem to be able to attain the kimera program. but i was wondering if someone awesome here could create a cloud patch that would change clouds appearance both in battle and on the field (no need to worry about when he dresses as a girl) to where he has the true colors of the 1st class soldier suit he was wearing by the end of ffvii crisis core. all this would require i think, is making the purple texture on him into a dark grey with a faint hint of blue?

the purple just irk's me, and i'm sure this would be a welcome change by many. :))
i'd want to play ff7 5 times through just looking at the s3xy new color. ~

anyone willing to take this request? :DD

[ps. it'd be amazing if the Higher Quality cloud model that is used from the battle.lgp found had its color modified as well to match, it just rocks.]
« Last Edit: 2008-11-05 17:30:11 by adventsoldier »

Rufus95

• View Profile
Re: cloud patch request (color) ~
« Reply #1 on: 2008-11-05 18:00:58 »
hmm i could but in battle as well i don't know. i'll try if i get round to it.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-11-05 22:29:25 »
When you say that you can't "attain" kimera do you mean that you can't get hold of it?

http://files.filefront.com/Kimera084rar/;8689680;/fileinfo.html

I think that this is the latest version.

adventsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-11-05 23:15:58 »
odd.. lol, it wouldn't download for me last time i tried that link. seems to work now.

thanks very much :))

[EDIT]
ooh, cool i got this covered, figured it out. hmm, i think ill try working on an alternative costume set for all the main chars.
this'll take a bit of time because i want it to be perfect, hopefully some will enjoy. :) once i'm finished i'll edit this thread!
« Last Edit: 2008-11-06 08:12:43 by adventsoldier »