Author Topic: mods not downloading?  (Read 2395 times)

rlbond86

• View Profile
mods not downloading?
« on: 2017-01-15 20:16:28 »
Hi, I followed the tutorial but none of the mods seem to download inside 7th heaven. The progress bar just stays at 0 the whole time. I'm not really sure where to go, is there a way to download the mods manually? Or some configuration setting I need?

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: mods not downloading?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-01-15 20:23:57 »
Downloading the mods manually is not the way to go, because then you miss being able to update the mods from the catalog. The best options you have is to right click on the current mod you're
trying to download and cancel and restart it. Also, try downloading 1 mod at a time as 7th Heaven can have issues when trying to download multiple mods at once.

CenterCore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-01-17 23:20:46 »
Yeah, having the same Problem right now, stuck at the calculating part no matter how often i try.
First time using 7th Heaven, used to use bootleg so i am a bit at a loss here  :|

edit:nevermind its just a few of them not downloading :/ so the problem might not be at my end, guess i will just wait ^^
edit2: in case this is the same for you, every mod with a date older than 2016 cannot be downloaded, but every older version has a newer version aswell further below e.g. a animation mod 1.0 released 9/2/2014 and the newer one version 2.1 released 11/11/2016
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 23:53:14 by CenterCore »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2017-01-18 06:59:16 »
You're seeing multiple versions because I think you have checked the box for Workshop -> Settings -> Keep old mod versions after updating. I never use that feature, and not sure why it's there tbh. The mods all download fine for me, so I dunno what's wrong :|