Author Topic: [FF7 PC] [Echo-S] OGFields - Complete Field Replacement (Beta)  (Read 28984 times)

Hydef Hyrule

• HD and beyond
    • View Profile
I think you guys may have gone a little overboard smoothing things out in the newest update. It feels like a lot of things have lost their texture. Example : the Nibelhelm mansion secret stairway: the bricks look nice and granular in the last version, in the new one, it looks smudged to the point where it almost resembles the original again.

Just my two cents. Your work is still very much appreciated!

opengrip

• View Profile
I think you guys may have gone a little overboard smoothing things out in the newest update. It feels like a lot of things have lost their texture. Example : the Nibelhelm mansion secret stairway: the bricks look nice and granular in the last version, in the new one, it looks smudged to the point where it almost resembles the original again.

Just my two cents. Your work is still very much appreciated!

Will alleviate this more in the next update

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
This looks ducking brilliant  :o :o :o :o, brilliant colours, but detailing has been kept in tact and everything has a more refined look too it. Outstanding work and thanks for your efforts Opengrip, and please keep at this and keep up the great work  :D :D P.S would this be aright by you to upload this mod to google drive might be easier for people to download rather than Nexus mods.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
It's actually inside the new cataloge link now for 7th heaven to save doing all that.
I advise everyone getting it. It is official too.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18616.0

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
It's actually inside the new cataloge link now for 7th heaven to save doing all that.
I advise everyone getting it. It is official too.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18616.0

Right thank you very much for this information, happy to here this and thank you for your hard work :)

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Anytime :D

gentlemagic

• View Profile
Trying to convert to lgp. Already unpack .iros and .lgp from game folder, need a script arrange folders and pack them to lgp

gentlemagic

• View Profile
how to convert a folder with some png to a image file the game use ?

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
You don't wanna be using these ones anymore. They are very inferior to this pack by Satsuki:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19204

Grab the top link for Fields, his ones are worlds better than ours, trust me