Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Final Fantasy: Epoch, A Unreal Engine 4 Project

(1/4) > >>

Incinerator:
Final Fantasy: Epoch production is in the works! Since the making of FFXII: The Zodiac Era, the standalone game combing all three mod stories (FFIV:TAY: The Beginning, FF9: The Zodiac Age and FFXII: The Zodiac Era) as one. Read all the details here and support the project!
Follow on twtter for updates on the game's progress.

Covarr:
Good luck not getting this removed by Kickstarter for violating their terms.

Incinerator:

--- Quote from: Covarr on 2018-11-06 15:40:22 ---Good luck not getting this removed by Kickstarter for violating their terms.

--- End quote ---

And it's still up and running. Salty bastard.

[email protected]:
"The potential risk of the project is it's cancellation rate, which is mostly determined by it's budget and how much can be funded for it"

I don't want to sound like an *** but you'll get a C&D letter even if you ask a dime for it.

Kaldarasha:
The thing is that Final Fantasy is a registered trademark. You may can name a mod after it but once you make profit with something which is called Final Fantasy you walk on very thin ice. I can ensure you if Kickstarter doesn't close your project SE will as soon as they see that someone use the name of their most famous franchise. Also they can argument that your project did harm the name of the franchise and then things can go ugly.

There is a reason why you often see mods and tools which credits the different companies for the products which where used.

Though, I still wish you luck with your project and many bakers but you should give it another name for your own sake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version