Author Topic: Has anyone ever heard/seen one of these....  (Read 5663 times)

CWJameson

Has anyone ever heard/seen one of these....
« on: 2008-01-01 18:41:28 »
A few years back i used to have a saved game patch that was used in conjuction with the original Sephiroth cloud swap patch by teknoman where It had a saved game where cloud jumped off the train and he was equipped with the real masamune the one that is a gun and if u unequip u can't requip any idea how this is accomplished or do any of you have this patch?

Also i heard of a Vincent / Swap with Sephiroth patch any one ever heard of this

all of this is for the PC of course

thanks!

sword

• View Profile
Re: Has anyone ever heard/seen one of these....
« Reply #1 on: 2008-01-01 21:06:52 »
You could just rename one of Clouds weapons "Masamune" using Teiho (SP) or Cosmo.

CWJameson

« Reply #2 on: 2008-01-01 21:53:54 »
The real masamune makes a different sound when it hits

Thats the issue :)

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: 2008-01-01 23:19:53 »
Then change the impact animation. That is possible for weapons I believe.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-01-01 23:29:33 »
The Vincent / Sephiroth swap is very possible on the PSX.  I'll see if I can't run the code there and move my saved game to the PC and see what happens.  I'll post my results.

CWJameson

« Reply #5 on: 2008-01-02 20:52:41 »
Hey, Anyone got a Working Sephiroth/Vincent swap?

The Black-caped Man

• The time........has come........!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-01-02 21:10:09 »
Dont have that patch but I tried the Sephi/Cloud patch once and I know the Masamune barrel you speak of. Btw: Is Masamune only a gun because its at the end of Kernel2.bin after Death Penalty and they just copied Death Penalty and then changed all variabels and the in-game graphics but forgot the Menu graphics? I just wonder.

If you want the Sephiroth/Cloud patch there is a thread called "Project links and status" by stormmedia where you can download it. Just search for it in these forums.

CWJameson

« Reply #7 on: 2008-01-03 01:58:23 »
So do you know anyone who can get me a saved game at the beginning of the game w/ Cloud equipped with it?

CWJameson

« Reply #8 on: 2008-01-03 02:12:49 »
IS there a trainer or Saved game editor which will allow you to force equip the masamune gun?

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008-01-03 02:32:25 »
To my knowledge, the only way to equip the Masamune onto Cloud is to edit one of his swords to use the graphics that Masamune uses. I've seen screenshots of this done before, but I cannot recall an actual patch for this existing. For that matter, I also haven't seen a patch that simply lets you play as Sephiroth. There's the patch that completely changes the game, and you can force him into your party using the Jenova game save editor - as a computer controller, game breaking character.
In otherwords, unless someone can prove me wrong, if you're looking for a quick download to grant your wish, it just doesn't exist yet  :oops: 

EDIT - Try changing the subject of your topic to reflect what you're looking for. If someone does in fact have it, it'll increase your chances of them reading this.
« Last Edit: 2008-01-03 02:34:06 by Tsetra »

CWJameson

« Reply #10 on: 2008-01-03 03:11:45 »
Well with the original cloud/sephiroth swap patch by teknoman

he had a saved game file

which was right after cloud / sephiroth jumps off the train

and before he encounters the first 2 guards

Now he has the Weapon "masamune" Equipped no editing
no graphical swaps

It was the gun that could be equipped by vincent

and it was on cloud/sephiroth
if you unequipped it you could not reequip it

sry
Hope this clarified :D

RED X

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008-02-20 05:11:22 »
Hi guys.

I just want to tell you all that we can actually start the new game with cloud equipped with masamune. I mean the real masamune. If just anyone can tell me how to upload file to this forum, then my statement can be proven and you all can experiance playing cloud or sephiroth equipped with masamune.  :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008-02-20 06:09:35 »
Go to a site like www.badongo.com to upload it, and then post the link in a thread here.   There are many other free upload sites as well, so it's your call.

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008-02-20 10:22:20 »
Hi guys.

I just want to tell you all that we can actually start the new game with cloud equipped with masamune. I mean the real masamune. If just anyone can tell me how to upload file to this forum, then my statement can be proven and you all can experiance playing cloud or sephiroth equipped with masamune.  :-D

Is it a file from the game or a save-file for the game...?

It is illegal to upload copyrighted files, you know.