Author Topic: Lowering the menus FPS  (Read 2019 times)

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Lowering the menus FPS
« on: 2019-05-15 21:40:20 »
I have a pretty bad issue, since my laptop struggles pretty hard running anything at 60 frames or higher (AKA It doesnt) every time i open a menu with the menu overhaul mod it slows down to the point of making the game unplayable.
Are there any way to lock the menu frames at lower than 60 or whatever crazy frame per second they are going at?
Everything else runs pretty smoothly its literally just the damn menus.

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Re: Lowering the menus FPS
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-16 02:07:31 »
r06? If you mean release candidate 6 thats the one im using but there's no options for that.

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-16 03:05:57 »
r06? If you mean release candidate 6 thats the one im using but there's no options for that.

No, he means Reunion version 6, it's a full game overhaul including the updates to the 60 FPS fix. Just do a forum search you'll find reunion's project in here.

KohryuZX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-16 03:56:57 »
Any way to use the latest version of the reunion along 7th heaven without breaking everything?
I read up on some things and i wonder if maybe using the 60fps mod would fix my issues though i sincerely doubt it.

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-16 04:04:35 »
Any way to use the latest version of the reunion along 7th heaven without breaking everything?
I read up on some things and i wonder if maybe using the 60fps mod would fix my issues though i sincerely doubt it.

Not that I know of and it's not being made to work with anything else.

Meaning, when it's released we will have to take it apart and pull the bits we want to use outside of the install and test them, ourselves..

However, if you just look at the animations .iro it has this and we will update when the R6 comes out, we all just have to test it with our mods ourselves.
« Last Edit: 2019-05-16 04:08:40 by tracido »