Author Topic: [FF7PC] Slayersnext's Customized Models (2009-07-08)(Missing Downloads)  (Read 358277 times)

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Slayersnext's Customized Models
« Reply #350 on: 2009-05-26 15:20:00 »
http://files.filefront.com/WeaponModv10+slayersnextrrar/;13809619;/fileinfo.html <-- the new downlod link

can i install this patch and put in all the swords except the buster sword,
im using this model for the buster sword, and im not using the cloud model
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/apz_freak/APZCloudScreenshot3.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/apz_freak/APZCloudScreenshot1.jpg

I dont know how many textures use that cloud that his sword. My patch use RTAE, RTAF, RTAG, RTAH,RTAI, RTAJ, RTAK and RTAL, so if you don't use any of that, some sword comes weird, and if you delete some of APZ ones, the cloud looks weird

Oh, i was wondering, Did you just retexture all of Clouds weapons? Or did you completely remake them?
Also noted, There are only 8 more weapons until Cloud is complete  :-D
Who's next? :-P

I remade the 16 Cloud's sword. Now when I end some business, I'll end Tifa's punchs XP

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2009-05-26 19:11:42 »
Think you got them all done  :-D though like the question above i'd like to use APZ's sword, which is rctk. can i use all your models but that one? Or will there be side effects?

Trishty

« Reply #352 on: 2009-05-26 19:15:37 »
Could you release a char and battle model please? It's too wonderful.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2009-05-26 21:18:11 »
Think you got them all done  :-D though like the question above i'd like to use APZ's sword, which is rctk. can i use all your models but that one? Or will there be side effects?

I think you can use Apz's Buster Sword alongside Slayersnext's other models. Hopefully, you'll only have to follow the instructions for putting these models into the game, and (when you've done all that) open the new battle.lgp file you've made with lgp tools, highlight rtck (go to the bottom and choose to look at files "10001-11000") and use the replace function to replace it with the rtck file from one of Apz's releases.

It almost goes without saying that you'll need to make backups throughout.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2009-05-26 21:31:11 »
I just didn't put rtck into the battle folder haha.

But alright i just wanted to make sure.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2009-05-26 21:31:42 »
Whoops went to modify but click quote without paying attention, delete my please.

romeo14

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2009-05-26 23:49:44 »
First, the screenshots dont do these models justice. They look amazing ingame - great job slayer, looking forward to more weapons if you plan on doing them.

Second, Thanks to Kudistos Megistos for the little instruction. After installing Slayers Weapon patch and the buster sword i had being over written, i re-downloaded the Apz Buster Sword and only using the RTCK file updated my battle.lgp.

I tested it and all seems good. i have all of Slayers models except the buster sword is Apz's buster sword :)
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!

« Reply #357 on: 2009-05-27 00:15:14 »
Okay....... i have implemented the swords into the game... but sadly the texture appears only as a white blob.. :(......... can some one please tell me step by step what to do...... i am confused... and ugh! LOL.......

As i have stated before ... I hate technology.. but i need it :P

Thank you,
Broken Crow

*EDIT* : wow I'm an idiot.. i didn't see the file in the Rar. that you open with PCreator ><......... Sorry for wasting your time...

AND Slayer the weapons are absolutely amazing :D Thank you for making this Mod.
« Last Edit: 2009-05-27 01:23:27 by BrokenCrowe »

« Reply #358 on: 2009-05-27 01:24:59 »
Sorry for a long silence, I'm in mid of final term exams.

Yup, I'll release it since you guys like it. Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwldgjyioqz

Well, I edited it a bit, transform it from "normal mode" to "battle mode" so it's different now :)

OK I'm going to pass off as a newb for asking this but..... how do i put this into the game????

And sorry for the double post..  :|

And what is the original aaaa in the game.. buster sword???
« Last Edit: 2009-05-27 01:27:17 by BrokenCrowe »

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2009-05-27 02:03:17 »
the original buster sword is rtck

« Reply #360 on: 2009-05-27 02:29:43 »
Damn... Most of these mods work but i cant get the AC sword into my game... I can view it in PCreator... and i the Blade in the crystal sword i cant even see it... there is not white blob or anything..... But i can see the handle just fine.. It kind of looks like an axe... its kind of cool actually :P... But i like the blade a lot more...

Also the outer layering of the Ultima Weapon is missing... um.... the outer textured piece???? Well as to say I'm missing part of the blade... but there is no white blob........
« Last Edit: 2009-05-27 02:45:59 by BrokenCrowe »

Idec Sdawkminn

• -im the real idec (REALLY)-
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #361 on: 2009-05-27 21:50:26 »
Also the outer layering of the Ultima Weapon is missing... um.... the outer textured piece???? Well as to say I'm missing part of the blade... but there is no white blob........
Same here. It looks like a thinner blue sword with some black spikes around it. I'm using APZ's buster sword if that makes any difference.

« Reply #362 on: 2009-05-28 00:14:57 »
Same here. It looks like a thinner blue sword with some black spikes around it. I'm using APZ's buster sword if that makes any difference.

Yeah me too... Im using APZ buster sword as well... does that make a differance???

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #363 on: 2009-05-28 07:15:03 »
if only distributing these mods were legal.. that'd be awesome lol but then again the creators would feel unappreciated... but im such a newb at this lol   :-o

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #364 on: 2009-05-28 17:53:21 »
Slayersnext any chance you could upload your amazing potion mod with an installation like the one used for Cloud's swords.

warbaque

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2009-05-29 17:28:27 »
Have I understood correctly that only weapon models are ever going to be released for public use?

Those hi-res monster monster model, Tifa, Aeris and Yuffie looks great.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2009-05-30 01:33:10 »
Slayersnext any chance you could upload your amazing potion mod with an installation like the one used for Cloud's swords.

I didn't think about the potion mod, Does it mod what potions look like on the field?

But yes please upload it.

« Reply #367 on: 2009-05-30 05:51:31 »

Please... Slayer .... The in game models are screwy..

The blade on my Crystal sword is missing.. and parts of the Ultima Weapon are too........
I'm using APZ's buster sword...
do you know what is wrong???

Thank you,
Broken Crow

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2009-05-30 13:44:22 »
How many post! Well, let's see...

** BrokenCrowe
How many Sword looks weird, only crystal and Ultima? Are you using the Hi-res patch right?...
Put all the rar files (except 'RTCK'(Buster Sword Model) and 'RTAE'(BUster and Mythril texture, only if APZ's Sword use that texture) in your folder with all Battle.LGP content.
Before compile the LGP file, be sure that you open PCreator, and clic on...
 * Options > Battle Model
 * File > Open Battle HRC
 * Search RTAA and a new window will apear saying 'Please enter a positive Integer'. Type '10' and close.
If all before is 'True' all should be fine... If the sword still corrupt, upload a pic or something...

**grimmy307
I'm making the 'potion mod' right now...
*Ready to Download: http://files.filefront.com/PotionModv10+slayersnextrrar/;13827590;/fileinfo.html     Password for descompresion: qhimm

« Last Edit: 2009-05-30 14:10:32 by slayersnext »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #369 on: 2009-05-30 14:29:55 »
those potions look awesome slayersnext... and nice vid btw  :-)

knight1120

« Reply #370 on: 2009-05-30 14:40:27 »
g0od work slayersnext and that cl0ud is awes0me t0o.

Idec Sdawkminn

• View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #371 on: 2009-05-30 17:43:18 »
How many post! Well, let's see...

** BrokenCrowe
How many Sword looks weird, only crystal and Ultima? Are you using the Hi-res patch right?...
Put all the rar files (except 'RTCK'(Buster Sword Model) and 'RTAE'(BUster and Mythril texture, only if APZ's Sword use that texture) in your folder with all Battle.LGP content.
Before compile the LGP file, be sure that you open PCreator, and clic on...
 * Options > Battle Model
 * File > Open Battle HRC
 * Search RTAA and a new window will apear saying 'Please enter a positive Integer'. Type '10' and close.
If all before is 'True' all should be fine... If the sword still corrupt, upload a pic or something...
Tried this. It already said 10 when I opened it. Here's a screenshot of the Ultimate Weapon:

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2009-05-30 18:19:40 »
Mmm, Ultima Weapon and Crystal Weapons (in tehe .p files) are made in two groups, the edge and the rest of the Sword... looks like yours game don't support that and show only one 'group'. Other Idea is that these two Sword have the edge transparent, and maybe the game hasn't support it or someyhing. Try this... If it isn't work, then the problem is about the groups..._:

Open RTCZ (Ultima) with Kimera and:
 * double click on the white model
 * then un 'group' section, select 'Group 0' (Or the edge group) , click on 'Group Properties'and set the transparency to 100%.
 * Save the Sword.
Try that and maybe the Sword looks correctly, but without transparecies...

Idec Sdawkminn

• View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #373 on: 2009-05-30 20:40:45 »
Okay, I did that and it made the sword show up fine. I then tried to open it back up and set it to 25% to try it, but Kimera keeps saying "Error while loading file" on any of the models I try to open. I tried re-extracting battle.lgp and that didn't help. I tried running Kimera as Administrator and that didn't work. I can't get it to do anything anymore.

« Reply #374 on: 2009-05-30 22:39:38 »
How do you take a screen shot???? I am a newb at technology so don't make fun of me for not knowing.. :P

And... how do i implement the potion model into the game??

Thank you,
Broken Crow

I am having all the same problems as Idec Sdawkminn too...
« Last Edit: 2009-05-30 22:57:01 by BrokenCrowe »