Author Topic: [FF8R-PC/Steam] FF8 Remastered (Lunatic Pandora) Mods Progress  (Read 437077 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
That's something I've been waiting for a long time now. A proper fmv face/hair mod. I don't think it's actually possible since there's no way to proper edit the hair/face textures. Just some minor edit of the face texture.

levantine

• View Profile
Waow, what an incredible work !
Sadly Square Enix don't make his remastered whith the passion you do !
Do you know the date when we can download thoose mods :
- Project Angelwing Gigapixel AI by Fated Courage
- Battlefields: Remastered
- HorizonPack: Remastered

Thx for your answer, and good luck for your work, big up.

youffie

• View Profile
link to the patreon to be able to enjoy the latest mod for the Steam Remaster shitty anime squall version ?

ERAISERZEE

• View Profile
hi do you know when the full mods will be available?

decency_breakin3

• View Profile
its gonna be a minute

asyn

• View Profile
Hi McIndus, where can people go to become patrons? Is is possible to try out the disc 1 field upscale mods yet?

Temujin64

• View Profile
Hey Mcindus.

I've one really minor request. Could you remove the underlining for the mods that don't have links? It just makes them look like hyperlinks and I was a little confused at first.

Thanks.

bremion

• View Profile
Hi all, what I really miss is Roses and Wine mod, is it usable also on Remastered version of FFVIII  ?

Gvaz

• View Profile
Anyone know if we're going to get a 60fps combat mod? 15FPS is so janky

ericdepositar

• View Profile
Anyone know if we're going to get a 60fps combat mod? 15FPS is so janky

60 fps will break it

Temujin64

• View Profile

Pilda

• View Profile
How so?

Because the game was created like that. If you used 60 FPS for battles, the battles would be 4x faster.

levantine

• View Profile
I'm confuse, is there any way actually to instal thoose mods in ff8 remaster :
Project Angelwing Gigapixel AI by Fated Courage
Battlefields: Remastered v1.1
HorizonPack: Remastered v1.0

Thx for the answer.

Temujin64

• View Profile
I'm confuse, is there any way actually to instal thoose mods in ff8 remaster :
Project Angelwing Gigapixel AI by Fated Courage
Battlefields: Remastered v1.1
HorizonPack: Remastered v1.0

Thx for the answer.

Project Angelwing and HorizonPack are currently unavailable, but will be in time. The alpha of Battlefields is available to Patreon supporters. It requires a small bit of tinkering, but it works.

levantine

• View Profile
Okay so need to wait a litle more for testing thoose three mods on the remaster, thx for your answer.

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Posted some updates :)

getdownonit

• View Profile
Thank you from Italy for your exceptional work, there are two questions i wanted to ask you
Do you recommend to play this remastered version with the upcoming lunatic pandora mods or keeping the old version of the game with the old mods?
What about the Roses and Wine mod to insert the ps1 music for this version(remastered), is it out yet?
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20 17:01:01 by getdownonit »

AuthenticM

• View Profile
Good work, McIndus. Keep it up.

When everything is 100% done, will you release an executable that installs everything with a single double-click?

Temujin64

• View Profile
Thank you from Italy for your exceptional work, there are two questions i wanted to ask you
Do you recommend to play this remastered version with the upcoming lunatic pandora mods or keeping the old version of the game with the old mods?
What about the Roses and Wine mod to insert the ps1 music for this version(remastered), is it out yet?

No mod will come close to the character model upgrades introduced in the remaster. Given that, there's no a way new mod of the older version will be better than an older mod on the remaster.

And the remaster already uses the PS1 music.

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile

No mod will come close to the character model upgrades introduced in the remaster. Given that, there's no a way new mod of the older version will be better than an older mod on the remaster.

And the remaster already uses the PS1 music.

oh come on everything is possible, don't be pessimistic

sgtdeagle

• View Profile
looks like i wont work for me. used the demaster manager and Extracted the Files . moved the Mod files into the DEMASTER_EXP Directory . started the game with Steam and with the Launcher in the game Folder. and i tested to Stop Kaspersky from Scanning .... but the Battle maps are the same (looks totaly different from the Screenshot of that Mod. any Idea ?

did i missed something todo ??

Its Installed on my M: Drive
« Last Edit: 2020-06-04 20:15:44 by sgtdeagle »

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
looks like i wont work for me. used the demaster manager and Extracted the Files . moved the Mod files into the DEMASTER_EXP Directory . started the game with Steam and with the Launcher in the game Folder. and i tested to Stop Kaspersky from Scanning .... but the Battle maps are the same (looks totaly different from the Screenshot of that Mod. any Idea ?

did i missed something todo ??

Its Installed on my M: Drive

Make sure the mods aren't just in DEMASTER_EXP, but that they're in the proper place. There is a /textures/ folder in there, and you need to make sure everything is in the right location. Which mods are you trying to use?

sgtdeagle

• View Profile
First. All files had overritten the old ones , the game is on German language

Mods that i installed:
- BattlefieldPack: Remastered v1.3.1
- LunarCry: Remastered v2.1
- Lionheart: Remastered v1.0
- [FF8:Remastered] Darz FMV's - 4k Upscaled

i tried to replace ther Background Track of the first Seed Mission on that Island with on from the same Directory ..... didnt worked .. and the Battlemap looks still the same.   
Like that: https://prnt.sc/su5nel
« Last Edit: 2020-06-05 06:56:31 by sgtdeagle »

MirzaGhalib

• View Profile
I'm having the same problem. I've installed all the mods and none of them appear to have been applied. I've tried both methods, with zzzDeArchive and the Demaster tool, but nothing is changed. The game is still vanilla. Any ideas?

Holgar

• View Profile
I'm having the same problem. I've installed all the mods and none of them appear to have been applied. I've tried both methods, with zzzDeArchive and the Demaster tool, but nothing is changed. The game is still vanilla. Any ideas?
I did have the same problem as you but i was not using the most *ahem* legal version of the game, it worked first try when i bought it on steam with lastest build of demaster