Author Topic: minor graphic bug  (Read 1674 times)

izgoose

• View Profile
minor graphic bug
« on: 2017-04-09 08:02:46 »
So I read the FAQ and browsed the first dozen pages of the support forums, and I'm pretty sure this issue wasn't mentioned anywhere else. I got everything installed and working and it's very pretty - excellent mod 10/10 would mod again and all that.

So far, the only thing I'm seeing that I'd love to fix is that the formatting for the dialogue outside of combat seems wonky. Like, lines ending in the middle of sentences when they aren't done yet; words getting cut in half by line breaks; whole segments of dialogue disappearing to be replaced by empty space or the end of the text box. Just general weirdness that makes some of the dialogue hard to read.

Any ideas?

Edit: side note, the reason I know it's MISSING and not just a translation issue is that I've played this game through like 900 times and I don't have any mods in that should change the content of the dialogue, as far as I'm aware. Plus, it looks real weird. o.o

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: minor graphic bug
« Reply #1 on: 2017-04-11 10:21:35 »
Yes, it's wonky if you're using the Menu Overhaul without Beacause. MO window format was built for Beacause, so you just have to deal with it unfortunately. I don't make most of these mods, I just provide what others have done on these forums, so there's nothing I that can really be done to fix it unless someone were to crack open the mod and fix it themselves.

I will play with it some more once R06 is released though.