Author Topic: FF7_GameConverter_7H  (Read 1696 times)

phowie30

• View Profile
FF7_GameConverter_7H
« on: 2017-11-27 11:15:43 »
Hi, I'm having a little trouble using the FF7 Converter in order to use mods with 7th Heaven.  When using the converter, it asks me to put in the file path as it didn't find it. So i entered the path "c:\games\steamapps\common\Final Fantasy VII" and after i push enter, it just hangs while patching.  Tried this several times and waited over an hour on one attempt.  Looking through the instructions it advised to avoid installing the game in the program files folders. As my Steam was already installed there, i uninstalled and reinstalled to the above file path.

I have previously had the game with mods working but installed on a flash drive and everything worked perfect, patcher and 7th Heaven.  But as it was on a flash drive this wasn't very convenient  so i wanted it installed on my HDD.

For the life of me i I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I'm mounting the ISO using PowerIso, running the converter with admin privileges.  The step by step instructions are great, i'm sure its something simple but i can't figure it out.  I couldn't find anything relating to this in the FAQs,  if this is something I've missed then i apologise for wasting your time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.