Author Topic: Nickname Thread  (Read 3115 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Nickname Thread
« on: 2010-07-27 06:08:02 »
some people get called by nicknames by others in here, but i think its time to spread the fun ^_^

so, tell some nicknames that you've been called in the past, here or in other places, then let others choose to call you one or come up with a new one :P

don't gotta participate if ya don't wanna of course.

shall i go first?

i've been called, on the internet (sinse i use Jaitsu almost all the time) Jai, big J, Japanese Jaitsu (done by people who think i completely based the name off a japanese anime character, which i did not). and in real life, (sinse my name is Brandon) i've been called B, Brandog, Brando, Brand-Cereal, and ..... Rustywurm (makes fun of my last name, Russwurm)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Re: Nickname Thread
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-27 07:45:25 »
Furzball - based on my last name and the fact I'm hairy. Unfortanantly Furz also means fart in german.

Freiza- guy couldn't pronounce my last name and this stuck with my bootcamp going home group.

Jedi- my original bootcamp name. For trying to get it as my religeon on my dogtags (only for the navy T_T )

Corpsman- First name being Corey and working in Americorps= Corpsman apparently. Got called that by my team after one of the girls getting it started. Pronounce Cor-Man.

Bug- dear grandmother's nickname for me

monster- parents nickname for me

brothie- lil sis name for me.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-27 12:08:35 »
I just use nikfrozty since I was a kid because its a name I invented when I was a kid and my real name is Nikko.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-27 13:07:21 »

i've been called, on the internet (sinse i use Jaitsu almost all the time) Jai, big J, Japanese Jaitsu

No one calls you Jai Ho?

Tan: Ooh, one of those prison dancing things.