Author Topic: Installed mod which overwrote bootleg settings.  (Read 3880 times)

Astralogic

• View Profile
Installed mod which overwrote bootleg settings.
« on: 2014-04-24 16:58:40 »
Hi, after installing bootleg and the mods the save anywhere feature did not work. So I installed reunion and now save anywhere does work, but the backgrounds have reverted back to their original form. Is there a way I can get processed backgrounds back?

Thanks

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Installed mod which overwrote bootleg settings.
« Reply #1 on: 2014-04-27 00:59:42 »
Reinstall Bootleg on a fresh install. You should not apply any mod before or after a Bootleg installation.

Astralogic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-27 13:55:13 »
Well, I'd rather not reinstall bootleg to be honest, I am very much willing to sacrifice the backgrounds for the save anywhere feature.

It's a shame that I can't have both though, oh well, I'm enjoying the game anyway.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-04-27 14:09:37 »
Move the field folder from mod/bootleg/ to mod/reunion/. The Reunion has changed the used mod folder to reunion. Before it was bootleg.

Astralogic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-04-29 13:24:20 »
Excellent thanks. Also do you know how to fix clouds weapon textures? His weapon is all white (no texture) since installing Reunion.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-04-29 13:38:19 »
Is there a battle folder in bootleg? Forget that, simply copy everything from bootleg to reunion and do not overwrite if ask.