Author Topic: What do you hope to accomplish ?  (Read 2879 times)

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
What do you hope to accomplish ?
« on: 2020-05-13 03:18:17 »
I get it, when i came on the scene, i messed up....I get it....I also had that hanging over my head for months, worrying what others thought of me all the time......which lead to others ditching me....that's FINE ! I have my own cross to bare and I'm finally moving on.....but really

Please enlighten me, tell me what your trying to accomplish by disliking me daily keeping my karma status in the negative. I know its just you or a even a couple of you....Because it goes down 1 a day like Clockwork.......Are you trying to tell everyone, show everyone how much YOU ALONE hate me ? Are you trying to get me to leave or quit or get everyone to hate me like you ? SOooo f(cking Sad !

Maybe it makes you feel good just clicking that dislike button daily.....hmmmm its does, doesn't it LoL.....I wonder what that says about you, Kuse we all know your a F9CKing P*ssy doing it behind your PC...

Id be in shock, if you actually had the balls to tell me and everyone who you are, but we all know your not......because your prob a little basement dwelling POS,...you love misery and you love its company.

Now that I got this off my chest, you just keep doing what you do best, being who you are because one day, LOL "KARMA" will come back to kick your A$$ in real life where it counts the most !

Show the entire Qhimm community that you can be the looser you are and get me to negative infinity.....I challenge everyone, keep tabs on my karma score as it goes further into the neg. , as I finish this AWESOME F$CKING MOD  !
« Last Edit: 2020-05-13 03:54:08 by Rcarlucci »

OatBran

• moop all day skeent all night
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Re: What do you hope to accomplish ?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-13 03:30:46 »
I dont hate you, I dont even know who you are lol. Havent seen you around the discord either. The vast majority of everyone I have met in this community has been an awesome and courteous person. I don't know how the karma system even works on this forum, it seems to be just aesthetic in nature and I also don't know how to affect someone elses karma. Why put that much stock into someone trolling you on a forum anyway. You do you and just ignore the haters, that should be the #1 rule on the internet.

Edit: Lol, I guess with this being my 20th post on the boards, the like/dislike thing for the karma just appeared. How ironic.

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-13 03:32:45 »
I have no idea what this is about but hey, take my +1 karma lol.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-13 03:59:49 »
@oatbran....this message wasnt directed to you....so no need to defend yourself sir.....Ive been sick....lol funny how KARMA works....

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-13 04:00:57 »
@Ric...thanks

OatBran

• moop all day skeent all night
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-13 04:20:26 »
@oatbran....this message wasnt directed to you....so no need to defend yourself sir.....Ive been sick....lol funny how KARMA works....

I would be even more confused if the message was directed at me lmao. Just letting you know that the majority of people most likely don't dislike or have anything against you. Those that do, are not worth the stress to even think about

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-13 12:36:37 »
Maybe it makes you feel good just clicking that dislike button daily.....
Don't let it get to you... I've noticed my own karma take as big a hit as ten points in a day, then slowly start creeping back up until they take another massive hit.  Best I can figure is someone with multiple accounts just decides gets their underwear in a twist, and this is the only way they can lash out.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-13 12:40:02 »
lol, someone was doing the same thing to me for like a month, and as you said, like clockwork on a daily basis.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #8 on: 2020-05-13 15:24:20 »
Karma is little more than a popularity contest. I think it was added in as a stand-in for "liking" posts. I don't believe it has any bearing in your ability to post or PM people. Don't think too hard about it.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2020-05-13 19:53:30 »
This should be done away with for good. It does no good for anyone !