Oh? Well, Bosola told me otherwise...
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I am not dead! Sorry guys, I'm still here.
We are currently seeking helpers who would answer people's questions. We are currently three and cannot be everywhere at any time. I was also considering registering an IRC channel for the sole purpose of Bootleg. The current IRC channel serves this purpose well but it is also a general chat channel frequently. Most (to not say all) people there do not even know what Bootleg is or how to help, and people usually mistakenly think so (I don't blame them for that, it's my fault for putting general and specific chat in a same place). If there are enough people interested, I will consider it. If not, it will stay as it is right now.
What we want:
- Someone fluent in at least one programming language to code an IRC bot to help users;
- People willing to help, both here and on IRC;
- People fluent in at least two languages, including English;
- People fluent in VB.NET and/or Batch to debug Bootleg pre-release;
- People able to use the various modding tools (even if only a few);
- Anything else, feel free to apply!
We would prefer people who are nice and treat others nicely most of the time.
"The main thing is converting all of the buster swords to work with the 100+ Cloud field and world map models."
If you are interested in any of the above, you might reply, send a PM to me and PitBrat (make sure to send to both) or join the IRC channel, also irc.esper.net #Vgr
If you are interested in having another channel designed for Bootleg, you may reply, send a PM or join the IRC channel (see above). If enough people want it, I will take necessary steps.