Author Topic: [FF7 PC]Remade Honey Bee Inn : Rebeerth Mod  (Read 102 times)

markul

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
[FF7 PC]Remade Honey Bee Inn : Rebeerth Mod
« on: Yesterday at 20:32:24 »
Hi   ;D
I want to share this mod with all of you. Its a recreation of 3 of the unused maps of the Honey Bee Inn.
Onna_1,Onna_3,Onna_6
The 3 maps are interconected with the actual Honey Bee Inn and they are totally playable in the FF7 (IRO Version)
I have some limitations, for example i cant recreate the animations of the map :(
For now , im finishing the SPA version ,fixing a llitle things.Maybe this weekend i can upload  the ENG version in the forum.
I let us a video with my last test of the maps.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0p-A92-rNs&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: Today at 06:26:32 by markul »

Sega Chief

• No life
  • These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC]Remade Honey Bee Inn
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 21:35:10 »
o:

How did you manage this sorcery?

Tsunamix

• Freak
  • Check out my work - https://goo.gl/m4NFlm
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 23:28:22 »
These are deleted scenes from the original. Final Mix has these in it too actually.
It's cool

markul

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:21:13 »
o:

How did you manage this sorcery?
O_O With 3 Sacred Magics: Makoureactor,palmer and 7thheaven
 i  created this maps in the Debug Mode maps (blackbg6,blackbg7,blackbg8) ,In every map i copied the same walkmesh,models(searching...the models ....1 by 1....T_T),script (touching things that didnt work how i expected) ,etc. And with palmer i was able to use the same backgrouds of the 3 unused maps( with better resolution :D) and export them to run with every debug map (the export process of the 3 maps are based in the blackbg8,the other 2 didnt work ,but luckely ,this 3 maps has the same background structure).

And thats all, the only diffycult was to locate the original Japanese Version  :/

These are deleted scenes from the original. Final Mix has these in it too actually.
It's cool
So im not the first one that made this?.... :(   $%&#@
Well, at least i learned a lot doing this  O_o