Author Topic: APZ Cloud. Model of battle to model of field obtained  (Read 7732 times)

adsl14

Hello, good after investigating enough time and looking at your forum of as with it a model of battle turning in a model of field, I have managed to turn the model of APZ Cloud to field with a new sword and the result is brilliant. I leave a few photos you...enjoy!

Into this image, since you see, on having modified this model, some parts of the body, they do not remain fitted correctly due to his animation.

Good and before going away, it wanted to ask the user APZ, who I believe this model, to ask him if it leaves me to share my patch with you and to share it with friends that I have also, if it does not leave me so anything, I it remain for my XD regards and I would leave my patch you but at the moment I leave it without link until it leaves me to share it.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-16 23:38:49 by adsl14 »

obesebear

• Administrator
  • No life
    • View Profile
Re: APZ Cloud. Model of battle to model of field obtained
« Reply #1 on: 2010-06-15 18:37:45 »
So far APZ has said he doesn't want anyone releasing any modifications to his Cloud model.  You can send him a private message asking for permission though.

adsl14

« Reply #2 on: 2010-06-15 18:59:17 »
Well, so that punishes the truth, I will send the private one if it, though if you say that there stops anything of it to modify it neither to share it is a shame. Thank you for the notification ^^

nikfrozty

• No life
  • Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-06-17 11:20:42 »
Your version is very different from mine.. Hmm anyways I think the swords look big with the normal size of Cloud. Also I doubt Apz will answer your pm since he's been gone for a long time.. :(

adsl14

« Reply #4 on: 2010-06-17 13:29:09 »
Your version is very different from mine.. Hmm anyways I think the swords look big with the normal size of Cloud. Also I doubt Apz will answer your pm since he's been gone for a long time.. :(

Already, on the sword, since I have done it to the size that looks like that of the Crisis Core, if you notice, it seems to be that Cloud's sword in size, is bigger than his body XD. Also I have tried that is alike his position.

On the user "APZ" I hope that it answers me, I would like to raise my model field

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Freak
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-17 13:56:35 »

Already, on the sword, since I have done it to the size that looks like that of the Crisis Core, if you notice, it seems to be that Cloud's sword in size, is bigger than his body XD. Also I have tried that is alike his position.

On the user "APZ" I hope that it answers me, I would like to raise my model field

Learn to speak English a little bit better. I can't understand you half the time.

adsl14

« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-17 14:12:10 »

Learn to speak English a little bit better. I can't understand you half the time.

Sorry. I meant that the sword of Cloud, I have made that size because I wanted to look like the original size. I have also tried it in the posture in which it is the sword, it looks like the original.

Sorry if you do not understand, I'm bad at English