YAY! After reading what Roxas said about a possible bug with Kimera .95b (thank you Roxas!) I wanted to try changing the Texture ID into PCreator, and guess what, I got it!!
(I Know the train looks too small, dw
it was just a test)
As Roxas said, Kimera was not properly saving the changes in the texture ID, so you have to use PCreator for this purpose. Now I will try to get my whole custom train station scene into the game, but it will probably have to wait for 1 or 2 days before I get some free time again.Here a small and very quick tutorial on how to change the texture ID in PCreator:
1. Open your model into PCreator.
2. In the Options menu, select "Battle Model" and "Texture file(s)".
3. Now select the model from the dropdown menu, your model will turn red (that means it is selected now).
4. With your model selected, go to File menu and select "Import UV...", then import the UV of that model.
5. Go to View menu and select "UV coords", you will have to check "Flip Y" (do not forget this).
6. You have now to put a valid texture on your model (BMP 8 bits), so go to File menu and click on "Open Bitmap...", don´t worry if your texture looks terrible on your model.
7. Now go to the Edit menu and select "Texture ID", then write the number of the ID you want to assign to that model.
8. Finally go to File and click on "Save As..." to save the model as a FF7 part. Now you will have a P file with its Texture ID perfectly set.