Author Topic: The Best starting credits, menu & game opening!  (Read 2458 times)

. : A eo n : .

• Fast newbie
  • "One day I woke up to find... I was still sleepin"
    • View Profile
The Best starting credits, menu & game opening!
« on: 2011-11-05 18:58:07 »
Hey guys :3
Wondering if anyone can replace the game start with something a bit more modern, interesting to see for veteran FFVII players & a tribute to the game itself?
In chronological order, from when you click to play FFVII, here is what I'd love to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTF9DNbcjE

then, when you click New Game (from 3:42 to 5:45):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKigQspgvxQ
This opening has the perfect scenes but I feel the fade between scene change is pretty abrupt, so if anyone has any skill of making this run smoother that'll be good :)

If anyone can manipulate these videos to appear instead of the standard ones that'll be amazing!
These are the best videos I can find; they have some AC/CC content but, well, the characters are featured in modern graphics, which is what these posts are all about doing right? ;D
If anyone shares my passion for making this tribute for the game, as well as a very nice/different start for those who've played the non-modded over 20 times, then please have a look into this :):)

sen

• No life
    • View Profile
Re: The Best starting credits, menu & game opening!
« Reply #1 on: 2011-11-05 20:07:32 »
hmm i like these is it already available for it to work for the game?

. : A eo n : .

• Fast newbie
  • "One day I woke up to find... I was still sleepin"
    • View Profile
Re: The Best starting credits, menu & game opening!
« Reply #2 on: 2011-11-05 21:01:54 »
There are some available, if you read the FMV Restoration post :)
They are okay but I prefer the youtube links I posted here, which haven't been integrated into the game, I'm looking for people on here to do that for us xD
Hopefully it's just a simple case of copying the URL & editing with some video software ^^