Author Topic: FF7Music ... easier way to edit your music selections?  (Read 2294 times)

CarnageHeart

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
I remember there was (or I think I remember there was... maybe I'm just imagining it?), an easier way to do the music replacement for FF7Music, that let you preview the midi you were replacing, and then select what mp3, etc. you were going to replace it with. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Again... hopefully I'm not imagining it's existence. Thank you in advance. :)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • No life
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: FF7Music ... easier way to edit your music selections?
« Reply #1 on: 2012-04-16 16:07:29 »
FF7Music never had such a feature. If there's another tool that does this, I'm not aware of it, but I suspect it would be simple enough to make one.

CarnageHeart

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-04-16 16:11:06 »
I know FF7Music doesn't have the feature... but for some reason I remember there being something that made it easy as pie for you... I just don't for the life of me remember what it was...

Dark_Ansem

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-04-23 19:30:31 »
maybe this could be an idea for a revamped ff7 music release?

KyubiNemesis

« Reply #4 on: 2012-04-23 19:46:49 »
Honestly, I don't see the point of this as FF7Music is extremely easy to use. Also, I remember there being a thread that listed all of the midi songs and it had the actual name of the song next to the midi name as to make it easier to know what you're changing. Just found it http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8493.0 Just my two cents  :roll: