Author Topic: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.41c)  (Read 440375 times)

DV

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.41c)
« Reply #1725 on: 2020-05-23 14:11:29 »
DV, friends, if you notice any problem in the game engine (equipment is incorrectly displayed) or in the Memoria (music is not exported), do not hesitate to write about it:
https://github.com/Albeoris/Memoria/issues

I didn't report this issue atm because I don't know if the problem comes from my side or from Memoria.
I will test tomorrow on my laptop : if the problem happens again, I'll open a ticket on Github :)

By the way, i have a question (for Tirlititi) : it's possible to know exactly which sound effect (.akb files from p0data62 or p0data63) is used by a spell animation ?
I try to find this information on "Environment/Spell Animations"... it doesn't seem to be there (or i can read this kind of information)

For example, can't find SFX files for Thunder Slash (Steiner/Beatrix).
« Last Edit: 2020-05-23 15:01:04 by DV »

Tirlititi

• Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: 2020-05-23 20:39:02 »
Found it. Their list is in the file "SpecialEffectMetaData.txt" in the resources.assets.
They are listed depending on the special effect (there are usually many of them for a single special effect). For instance, sounds used by Thunder-Slash-1 (ID 191) are:
Code: [Select]
Sounds03/SE50/se500228
Sounds03/SE50/se500229
Sounds03/SE50/se500230
It's the exact same sounds used for Thunder-Slash-2 and Thunder-Slash-3. I don't know if you have access to the spell effect IDs in HW (I think not) but they are listed there.

If I understood correctly, sounds in the meta-data are listed by their order of usage.

DV

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 2020-05-23 20:56:22 »
It's the exact same sounds used for Thunder-Slash-2 and Thunder-Slash-3. I don't know if you have access to the spell effect IDs in HW (I think not) but they are listed there.

If I understood correctly, sounds in the meta-data are listed by their order of usage.

Oooooohhh... perfect ! That's what i need !  ;D

Indeed, theses IDs are not available on "Spell Animation" but now, that's will be perfect to fix somes crappy sounds (like Thunder Slash or when Steiner cast something... rip my ears)

Thank you again Tirlititi  :)