Author Topic: [FF8:Remastered] LunarCry: Remastered -Enemy Field Models- v1.0  (Read 2092 times)

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
LunarCry: Remastered -Enemy Field Models- v1.0

The remaster came with 3x upscales of the enemy field models, but the quality was lacking, so I made these beauties!
I hope you enjoy!

--This is NOT the enemy battle models pack, that will be a future release--

For use only with the Steam release of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Working on creating a Switch Port)
by MCINDUS

All enemy field models have been re-created using custom texture techniques combined with using my own  ESRGAN AI Upscaling models!

To get the ENTIRE Lunatic Pandora Remastered Mods Pack, or early access to mods:
Join my PATREON!

Texture Comparison:

New (Left) vs. Old (Right)

This mod should be installed using one of the zzz extractors (zzzDeArchive 1.6.5 or later is recommended)
Get zzzDeArchive HERE

PLEASE DONATE HERE!

Pick one or the other!
LunarCry: Remastered -EFM- v1.0
--- zzz archive for merging using zzzDeArchive ---
LunarCry: Remastered -EFM- v1.0
--- folder archive (for use with Maki's new archiving method) ---

This is the official release! Let me know if you find any bugs!

Thanks to Sebanisu and Maki for making mods possible!

Enjoy!

**CREATED 10/8/2019**
Join my PATREON for perks!
« Last Edit: 2019-10-22 17:09:19 by Mcindus »

rartart

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
thanks :D , you are also planning on port the hd textures for all the monsters from the first steam version ?
« Last Edit: 2019-10-09 08:39:49 by rartart »

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
thanks :D , you are also planning on port the hd textures for all the monsters from the first steam version ?

Yeah, as soon as we can get access to replacing the enemy battle textures i'll be porting all of my LunarCry 2013 enemy textures to this mod :)
Actually, I'll be releasing a whole new LunarCry for the old steam version when that happens, too! It's a new gigapixel AI LunarCry

rartart

• Cool newbie
    • View Profile
also i noticed that some part of the texture of omega weapons are missing, basically a little part of his back and a little piece of his chest is invisible

rrgaming28

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
thanks for the mod!  ;D