Author Topic: 7th Heaven Updates (Coming With Catalog 3.0)  (Read 9871 times)

Namur

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven Updates (Coming With Catalog 3.0)
« Reply #25 on: 2018-05-08 09:03:26 »
Sorry for posting in this thread. I would like to give a massive thankyou to all involved in this. The work is absolutely amazing, second to none especially for my all time favourite game. Looking forward to whats to come in the future, wished I knew how to mod and program stuff, I would happily help if I could.

Once again thank you guys so much!!

genesis063

• Freak
  • Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2018-05-28 04:00:27 »
Keeping you guys posted.  A lot going on with work and my gaming life so this project took a back seat.  I have gotten to the second disk so half of most of the story is done.  Good news is once second disc is done I will be able to safely release it so you guys can play through up to disk two with the major to minor changes.  After that it'll be smooth sailing since disc three is mostly extra stuff.  Not sure when I'll get back to doing it but shouldn't be to long.

IronSlasher

• Fast newbie
  • Yes I have Lionheart and Tidus' pendant tattoos
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2018-08-05 01:08:16 »
Looking forward to it!  ;D

I've been having issues with incompatible Kernels from the Menu Overhaul project overwriting my custom KERNEL.BIN settings. You mentioned that the Menu Overhaul mod's Kernals were added by mistake and should be rectified with the new catalog. I can't wait!

Eagerly anticipating the day I can once again use my custom KERNAL.BIN with the Menu Overhaul Project.

Thanks for your hard work!