Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 226854 times)

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests
« Reply #500 on: 2020-06-20 09:30:07 »
That's not technically feasible given the nature of everything from the driver being used (and how often it is being updated), file formats used, selection options within the mods themselves such as the Qhimm packs that contain multiple mods that would affect your PC differently, your hardware capabilities from disk IO, memory, CPU, and GPU, ability to patch mods which then changes its potential impact, and the list goes on.

Your best bet is to upgrade your PC, tweak your settings for the game driver, or use mods that seem less impactful for your specific configuration.

dangarfield

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2020-07-03 16:08:46 »
Hi,

Just having a look through this and am very impressed.

I would love to see a mod in 7th Heaven that (maybe selectably) includes the 85 amazingly reworked fields from Jusete's Project Edge fields, but for the ones that have not been done yet, the upscaled ones from Remako are used.

Is there is a way to selectively import, or would I have to unpack both .iros and merge the contents into one superset?

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 2020-07-03 22:54:23 »
Double-posting is frowned upon, dangarfield. Your answer is in another castle.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #503 on: 2020-07-04 03:03:24 »
Hi,

Just having a look through this and am very impressed.

I would love to see a mod in 7th Heaven that (maybe selectably) includes the 85 amazingly reworked fields from Jusete's Project Edge fields, but for the ones that have not been done yet, the upscaled ones from Remako are used.

Is there is a way to selectively import, or would I have to unpack both .iros and merge the contents into one superset?

Just load Project Edge above Remako HD. PE will load in first and anything untouched by it will move on to use RHD.

blankdiploma

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2020-09-03 03:20:43 »
Hello,

Is there some way for me to tell which version of the Hardcore mod is included in Qhimm Catalog - Gameplay? I can't find older release notes anywhere, and the readme file says 1.06, which is NOT the most recent version in Gjoerulv's forum thread.

I ask because I encountered a bug while playing that he claims was fixed by a later version, so I'm trying to figure out whether I need to install his mod manually or not.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #505 on: 2020-09-09 11:38:59 »
If it's 1.06 in the Readme, then that's your answer. I'd double check the Hardcore Mod release notes to make sure your bug matches what's noted in one of the updates. You'll need to rely on the installer to fix it after that.